Westview 10-0

howboutthemdogs

Westview moves to 10-0 blows out Marshall Co, Kentucky 67-48! Rechis pours in 34,in her 6th game of 28 or more.Olds and Swaim both had great games. Brooks,Sims,Campbell,Nanney, T Swaim and Pitcher all heiped playing awesome D only gave up 40 points,before bench was cleared.This was a statement game tonight!!!! Westview is the real deal look out!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview moves to 10-0 blows out Marshall Co, Kentucky 67-48! Rechis pours in 34,in her 6th game of 28 or more.Olds and Swaim both had great games. Brooks,Sims,Campbell,Nanney, T Swaim and Pitcher all heiped playing awesome D only gave up 40 points,before bench was cleared.This was a statement game tonight!!!! Westview is the real deal look out!!!!

Who are the three AAA schools they have beaten. I'm not sure I know Marshall Co, Kentucky. Are they highly ranked or well thought of. What district is Westview in and who is in that District?

They haven't played in District yet! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Now I can relate to that District with the high profile transfers. Basketball is very good there. but i don't know where this Kentucky school came from. Poster might be stretching a little bit there.

I can tell you for a fact Marshall County is highly regarded team in Kentucky...First off it's a 6A high school in football with around 1700 students...The Lady Marshalls are generally picked as the favorites, along with Calloway Co to represent the First Region in the state tournament in KY....Of course there are no classifications in KY basketball and only 16 teams from ALL across the state of Kentucky move on the Sweet 16 State Tournament....The Lady Marshalls beat Obion Central last week at Marshall County in the HoopFest 68-50.....

Beating the Lady Marshalls in a Kentucky gym is impressive and probably opened many eyes of the Bluegrass State fans at The 1st Kentucky Bank Shootout at Graves County tonite....To be honest after watching the Lady Marshalls and their star player, Murray State signee-Jessica Holder, beat OC the other night, I didn't give Westview much of a chance....

Marshall was 3-0 going into the game with HoopFest wins over Obion Central and Madisonville North-Hopkins and St. Mary out of Paducah, KY.....

This was a big win for Westview! To beat a team by 19 points that had just beat Obion Co. the week before by 18 is saying something. Looks to me like Westview is playing pretty good right now. It should be fun to see them play against Obion and Gibson. Should be really good games! Just to throw something out there....Westview beats Marshall Co by 19 who beat Obion by 18 who took Gibson to overtime...Westview the favorite of the district as of now??

This was a big win for Westview! To beat a team by 19 points that had just beat Obion Co. the week before by 18 is saying something. Looks to me like Westview is playing pretty good right now. It should be fun to see them play against Obion and Gibson. Should be really good games! Just to throw something out there....Westview beats Marshall Co by 19 who beat Obion by 18 who took Gibson to overtime...Westview the favorite of the district as of now??

Yea, Westview is the favorite of the District now! BULLSEYE'S on YOUR back now!

Is it true as 44 said that no 13AA teams have played each other. Are there any comparable scores with Tennessee teams? My recollection is that Ky. womens Basketball is not up to par with Tennessee (Watch the cards and letters coming in now, whew). For a comparison, it would be better to compare withj Millington, Wilson Central, Mt. Juliet, Shelbyville, etc. Were any of those schools in Shelbyville this summer and play any of these teams? Think I hard they did except no Westview. Realize your comment is your opinion and it has been posted that WV is a good team. Trying to figure out how good. just don't recognize that the three AAA Tennesee Teams are Dominent and their Student population isn't just a little more that WV. just looking for Creditability before you win the District before playing anyone.

Is it true as 44 said that no 13AA teams have played each other. Are there any comparable scores with Tennessee teams? My recollection is that Ky. womens Basketball is not up to par with Tennessee (Watch the cards and letters coming in now, whew). For a comparison, it would be better to compare withj Millington, Wilson Central, Mt. Juliet, Shelbyville, etc. Were any of those schools in Shelbyville this summer and play any of these teams? Think I hard they did except no Westview. Realize your comment is your opinion and it has been posted that WV is a good team. Trying to figure out how good. just don't recognize that the three AAA Tennesee Teams are Dominent and their Student population isn't just a little more that WV. just looking for Creditability before you win the District before playing anyone.

I wouldn't think comparing AA to AAA would be relavent......

I would think Tennessee as a whole has better girls basketball but there are some programs in Kentucky that can compete with this state's programs....

I would be more inclined to think you would compare the teams in 13AA maybe to AA Marshall County....Doing that from last season you would have a MC team that beat Gibson County and Milan in the state tournament but lost badly to Obion Central on a neutral court in the regular season.....Gibson County and Westview are better than they were last season and Obion Central amd Milan aren't as good but pretty good still the same....

Bottom line is this....Marshall County, KY. has a good program....Westview beating them in Kentucky by that amount is impressive.....