Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

Guest snakedriver

IDK about Lake co. but humboldt went a full day. but they said that if we do get some ice we will get out and thus for the game would be canceled. but has good as it sounds to get a day off of school.. i still wanna have the game.

HHS Gym is gonna be a 'rockin! Should be a great high school bball game! Still say Humboldt by 18

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK about Lake co. but humboldt went a full day. but they said that if we do get some ice we will get out and thus for the game would be canceled. but has good as it sounds to get a day off of school.. i still wanna have the game.

obviously God wants to see this dazzling matchup just like the rest of us cuz there is nothing hitting humboldt right now and probably won't be tomorrow either. Amen!

i've got humboldt by 15, 76-61, and freshman Antonio Brooks just might be the leading scorer for the vikes so watch out lc

obviously God wants to see this dazzling matchup just like the rest of us cuz there is nothing hitting humboldt right now and probably won't be tomorrow either. Amen!

i've got humboldt by 15, 76-61, and freshman Antonio Brooks just might be the leading scorer for the vikes so watch out lc

sorry to ruin it everyone..but the ice is falling outside. I live in the middle of Humboldt, not on the outskirts or anything. Weather Viking reports that it is currently 28 degrees and the rain is falling. Hopefully God is on our side so we can see this game!

Just walked outside here in Newbern and it looks like snow on the ground..Could just be a sheet of ice..Stepped out on the porch and it's iced over..Very slick..I'm getting ready for work..Will post about the roads when I get at work in dyersburg..Heard last night that Lake Co was already getting sleet and rain pretty good..Don't know how the rest of the day is going to be but I'd say it doesn't look good for the game...Hope I'm wrong...Just like Humboldt fans,I'm anxious to see this game to see where Lake Co stands with Humboldt.Want to see if they're 20 points better like most Humboldt fans think..!

I live in the county and the roads in Dyer Co are covered..Thought they would be better once I got on the highway but they were just as bad..I don't see any way that Humboldt and Lake Co will play tonight !

No school in Lake County today so no ball game tonight. To be honest this should be good news for Falcon fans. Russell is not 100% and we need him at 110% to win this game. Another reason it is good news for me is the fact that I can't go to the game tonight so maybe I will be able to go to the rescheduled game.

No school in Lake County today so no ball game tonight. To be honest this should be good news for Falcon fans. Russell is not 100% and we need him at 110% to win this game. Another reason it is good news for me is the fact that I can't go to the game tonight so maybe I will be able to go to the rescheduled game.

I was going to be there!!!!!! Maybe next time!!!

I was going to be there!!!!!! Maybe next time!!!

So was I.....figured I'd sit with BERNITHIA since she seems to think she knows me /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I'm still confused over that one...seriously thought I'd go catch a game with my aunt who lives over there since our game was cancelled.

Guest snakedriver

Hey Guys, Lake Co is going to announce the status of the game @ 12:30 pm. I think it will still be played. They just need to secure a bus to get the team to Humboldt. I will post here between 12:30 and 1 to let everyone know.

Hey Guys, Lake Co is going to announce the status of the game @ 12:30 pm. I think it will still be played. They just need to secure a bus to get the team to Humboldt. I will post here between 12:30 and 1 to let everyone know.

the Humboldt schools didnt go today either

but we didnt get it near as bad as yall did up there

all we got was ice, no snow

and i heard from some people that the roads arent bad at all