Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

Joe Gordon is good but he has absolutely no body control & he plays waaay to fast for himself .one time i even seen him dribble the ball off of his own foot.His quickness and ability helps him tremendously on the defensive end though.And this is beside the point but.... one time i watched him catch an ally off the backboard and flush it down one handed. and he's only 5'5.... he has madd hops.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Gordon is good but he has absolutely no body control & he plays waaay to fast for himself .one time i even seen him dribble the ball off of his own foot.His quickness and ability helps him tremendously on the defensive end though.And this is beside the point but.... one time i watched him catch an ally off the backboard and flush it down one handed. and he's only 5'5.... he has madd hops.

I still think he is our best ball handler. Quan was the one who made all of the turnovers against Lake Co, which is the best team we've played this year.

I still think he is our best ball handler. Quan was the one who made all of the turnovers against Lake Co, which is the best team we've played this year.

Yeah I'd have to agree he plays just a little bit smarter than Quan does.....Quan is always looking to make a cross court so someone can get a dunk on the break.He needs to just take the ball down the lane on the break & then dish it off or lay it in instead of making wild passes.

By the way HBT plays UC Tuesday night. Should be a good game. LC barley beat UC tonight 73-70 in OT.

Yeah I'd have to agree he plays just a little bit smarter than Quan does.....Quan is always looking to make a cross court so someone can get a dunk on the break.He needs to just take the ball down the lane on the break & then dish it off or lay it in instead of making wild passes.

By the way HBT plays UC Tuesday night. Should be a good game. LC barley beat UC tonight 73-70 in OT.

With Avery only playing a half.!

Lake Co had about 3 baskets taken off the board for charging..Humboldt has to watch for Simpson taking those charges and sometimes he flops...Plus ..Union City hit about 9of 10 shots to start the 3rd quarter..And some were from deep..Not sure they could shoot like that ..even if they were just out there in practice with nobody guarding them..Union City had their best shot tonight with all the calls..Avery only playing a half..Humboldt and Lake Co are 14 to 20 points better than Union City !I'd be willing to bet the next game..if Avery is on the floor..it'll be double digits!

With Avery only playing a half.!

Lake Co had about 3 baskets taken off the board for charging..Humboldt has to watch for Simpson taking those charges and sometimes he flops...Plus ..Union City hit about 9of 10 shots to start the 3rd quarter..And some were from deep..Not sure they could shoot like that ..even if they were just out there in practice with nobody guarding them..Union City had their best shot tonight with all the calls..Avery only playing a half..Humboldt and Lake Co are 14 to 20 points better than Union City !I'd be willing to bet the next game..if Avery is on the floor..it'll be double digits!

Yea that sounded like a recipe for disaster ... Russ Avery in foul trouble and uc get hot from downtown.