Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

Good point red, I was assuming and you know what that means....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know crap about geography but got a good GPS!!!!!!!!

And I slept in a Holiday Inn Express Last night.

I'm going to find my way to front row seats at the game Saturday night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Is this game being played?? If so where?? A lot of people will be eating crow on this one...

I don't know anout eating crow..If it is..it will mostly be from the Humboldt side..Because most are saying 20 to 25 points..I believe someone just said 5 to 10 points finally..I could live with that...being at Humboldt..with their best team in 3 decades..The only person I know from the Lake Co predicting a win for Lake Co is Falconfan..I've been messing with the Humboldt faithful..I've seen Humboldt play twice now and they were impressive both times...People from Humboldt doesn't seem to think this Lake Co team is talented from most of the posts I've read..Some have questioned whether the teams in Illinois were very good..So..if Lake Co doesn't play well or gets beat badly at Humboldt..I'm sure what most people will think about that..I've admitted..I saw some earlier games that Lake Co didn't look very good...But Coach Whitby was playing different players..Three of those players that started some of those games didn't even play in the Marion tournament..I've seen a lot of teams and games throughout the years and I know talented teams..Marion had a talented team..So did Herrin and St.Mary..no matter the recore..I believe Trigg Co is 7-4 and I believe one of those teams beat them..I also saw that Graves Co just won a tournament that had Covington and Obion Central in it...That same Graves Co team also had beaten St.Mary,a team that was also in the Marion,Ill.tournament , by about 14 points..Lake Co beat St.Mary by 10 points in their second game of that day..Marion .Ill. had beaten St.Mary by about 25 points earlier this year..Lake Co beat Marion,Ill. by 15 points..But ..No need of comparing scores..Each game and match ups are different..I'm just saying Lake Co did beat some really good teams..Could Central ,Humboldt, and Union City have beaten these teams..Maybe..but they would have had to play some very good ball..Not just show up and win..And Lake Co played better than any game I've seen them play this year..I was very impressed.!Wjhether they play that well against Humboldt..I have no answer for that!But I've seen a lot of basketball and good teams throughout the years and Humboldt has a very impressive team..But Lake Co played in that tournament as well as any game I saw them play last year!

Ummm no last time I checked McCord was not my last name and since you responded to MY post kinda assumed you were talking to me. Course you were talkin' to me!!!!! You gonna save me a seat??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I haven't seen the other post yet but I'll see it in a little while..But..I'll save you a seat..!Lake Co is going to need all the support they can get!

I said before the season that this was the most talentd Humbolt team in years and that they would be MUCH better minus Epperson (Epperson was not a good Basketball player), that this team had the chance to be special, and could opossibly go through the district/region undefeated. My only question was the coach. Boykins has shut up alot of critics (thus far) including myself.

Ummm no last time I checked McCord was not my last name and since you responded to MY post kinda assumed you were talking to me. Course you were talkin' to me!!!!! You gonna save me a seat??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ill save you a seat you might not want to sit there we are loud and we are proud. consider u special i dont save seats for my family. but u are welcome we will be the crowd with all red and on top be hind the announcers. come join the fun

GO LADY VIKINGS

GO VIKINGS

ill save you a seat you might not want to sit there we are loud and we are proud. consider u special i dont save seats for my family. but u are welcome we will be the crowd with all red and on top be hind the announcers. come join the fun

GO LADY VIKINGS

GO VIKINGS

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I really may come to the game......not certain yet. Gotta go to Nashville in the morning...depending on how that goes I'm gonna try to make it Sat. night. May have to sit on Humboldt side on half of the game and LC's the other.......I'm friends with bigster so I am trying to stay neutral. Don't worry about being loud.......I like that and I could probably puts someone's eardrum out.

I haven't seen the other post yet but I'll see it in a little while..But..I'll save you a seat..!Lake Co is going to need all the support they can get!

If I come I'll sit part of the game with you....really don't think your buddy would save me a seat /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm TRYING to be neutral...may be going with my aunt who lives there...my little girl left a shirt at her house I gotta get so I'm gonna try to go Sat. to get it and then swing on over with them.

If I come I'll sit part of the game with you....really don't think your buddy would save me a seat /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm TRYING to be neutral...may be going with my aunt who lives there...my little girl left a shirt at her house I gotta get so I'm gonna try to go Sat. to get it and then swing on over with them.

I'm pretty sure Lake Co will fill their side..Lake Co fills the gym at home and usually travels very well...The place is gonna be rockin"

Alright Bigster should I be jealous??? Are you trying to give my seat away??? Just kidding....can't wait for Saturday night. Should be a good crowd from LC, I know I'm bringing a crew with me. Wish I could have went to Marion but we have all been a little under the weather. From everybody I have talked to, looks like things are starting to click for LC. I just hope for an injury free game on both sides.

Alright Bigster should I be jealous??? Are you trying to give my seat away??? Just kidding....can't wait for Saturday night. Should be a good crowd from LC, I know I'm bringing a crew with me. Wish I could have went to Marion but we have all been a little under the weather. From everybody I have talked to, looks like things are starting to click for LC. I just hope for an injury free game on both sides.

You know the ole saying..Two of most things are always better than one..And I did say most things..lol..Have you on one side and adsmom on the other..Can't go wrong with that..unless some husbands decide they don't like that..!lol..Lake co only played 7 players for the most part in Illinois and Cris Rogers did play about 4 minutes in the St.Mary game and played all right..So..he did play only 8 players but 7 for the most part..And they played better than any games I've seen them play this year..And I also know..that the teams Lake Co played had more talent than any of the teams we've played so far..Humboldt is going to be a test..They are very impressive..Had Humboldt played in the tournament..I believe Lake Co and Humboldt would have been the best two teams..This could be one of those games that go down to the wire ..to a game that could be a blowout...depends on shooting from outside..Don't let Humboldt get a lot of easy shots and dunks under the basket to get the Humboldt crowd at a frenzy and get Lake Co rattled..And the officaiating..If the officials let both teams play..and Lake Co loses..I have no problem with that..If they call a lot of touch fouls and Avery goes to the bench..won't leave Lake Co with any height..so then the players will really have to battle..But Lake co is more than Avery..Rafael,Patrick,Carlos,Leron,

Calius,and Dominic all played well...Leron didn't play as much the games I saw..and I know the talent he has..He can be big for Lake Co if he keeps his head up and comes out and plays ball like he is capable..Not necessarily in scoring but just playing defense and hustling ..!Main thing is for all of them to shoot good shots.!