Nick White lost at Slamfest

RossviewFan

Cox ,I too have seen Kennedy wrestle Berry and the one time they wrestled, Kennedy pinned him quite easily. Berry gave Patton a good match but Patton was cheated out of 3 takedowns which were called out of bounds. Patton is also working himself into wrestling condition after a tough football season so conditioning worked against both wrestlers. I also got to see Kennedy wrestle Croy this summer and the gap is closing.These two not only are a couple of the best wrestlers in Tennessee but in the nation if you look how they have done in National Tournaments. I'm not Bray or Hamm but if I did the rankings Kennedy would be #1 at 189 and Croy would be #1 at 215 and Patton #2 at 215 alot of the weights of ranked kids are wrong I could name several ranked or on watch lists that aren't even certified for the weight they are listed. They both do a good job but don't bet matchs based on their rankings.

I don't know why you would rank Cameron at 215, he won our tournament at 189 two weeks ago. He looked good too! I have heard that Michael has worked very hard and improved greatly since last season (from several sources), and I look forward to watching him wrestle next week. But I doubt that he's in Cameron's league just yet.

I agree with you TNKO, I expect Josh will own 215.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having watched Croy and Kennedy for many many years and having seen Berry wrestle Kennedy the gap is still WIDE.

Kennedy is a wonderful wrestler but he is not in the same class as Croy. If Berry had any wind in the Blackman due he would of kept the lead he had and won the match.

No one in this state can stay with Croy he is huge and cutting from 220 in football down to 189...

I agree that no one in the state can stay with croy at this point. But, you must get your fact straight. He never has weighed 220lbs. 195 to 200 is all that he ever weighed during football.

And my sources tell me that Berry did a nice job with Patton yesterday, but Patton had to wrestle the referee and Berry. I was told it was terrible. Mark it down, it won't be close next time. Berry got his 15 minutes of fame.

Cox ,I too have seen Kennedy wrestle Berry and the one time they wrestled, Kennedy pinned him quite easily. Berry gave Patton a good match but Patton was cheated out of 3 takedowns which were called out of bounds. Patton is also working himself into wrestling condition after a tough football season so conditioning worked against both wrestlers. I also got to see Kennedy wrestle Croy this summer and the gap is closing.These two not only are a couple of the best wrestlers in Tennessee but in the nation if you look how they have done in National Tournaments. I'm not Bray or Hamm but if I did the rankings Kennedy would be #1 at 189 and Croy would be #1 at 215 and Patton #2 at 215 alot of the weights of ranked kids are wrong I could name several ranked or on watch lists that aren't even certified for the weight they are listed. They both do a good job but don't bet matchs based on their rankings.

Croy is wrestling 189lbs, not 215lbs, so ranking him at 215lb is not correct.

Having watched Croy and Kennedy for many many years and having seen Berry wrestle Kennedy the gap is still WIDE.

Kennedy is a wonderful wrestler but he is not in the same class as Croy. If Berry had any wind in the Blackman due he would of kept the lead he had and won the match.

No one in this state can stay with Croy he is huge and cutting from 220 in football down to 189...

A name that is being left out of the 189lb man's div, is Brenden Duesvic, the west german from EFT. With a victory over David Helton from tbsfbag, I believe that he is a top 3 contender. Kennedy and Duece could possible square off this weekend at THE BRADLEY, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Irish guy came out on top.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

A name that is being left out of the 189lb man's div, is Brenden Duesvic, the west german from EFT. With a victory over David Helton from tbsfbag, I believe that he is a top 3 contender. Kennedy and Duece could possible square off this weekend at THE BRADLEY, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Irish guy came out on top.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BCB /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> ...first let my apologize for my phone going dead a few weeks back...i was in the low country of SC and their was no service...just wanted to make sure i did not anger the wrestling gods at EFT...i'll type your number in this weekend...and i'll be able to call you back

and now for the duesvic /kennedy match...let me remind you this this kind of talk and bravado got you into big trouble last year when you were touting big pat "i will throw you" flynn...you even had to eat crow on the "T" and said it was only your second time of being wrong...

so let me forwarn ya...if you continue to pick duesvic over kennedy...it will be your 3rd time of being wrong...i tried to warn ya last year...but there was no ears to hear...and your scouting report certainly let you down...so as a friend who has been converted to "BEAD WEARING"...slow down and listen to the voice of the blaze /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PBD

The Blackman hype machine is on drugs. Croy majors him atleast. Let Kennedy go to Fargo and accomplish something and than come back and talk. I'll look forward to watching it. Man vs. a Boy

The Blackman hype machine is on drugs. Croy majors him atleast. Let Kennedy go to Fargo and accomplish something and than come back and talk. I'll look forward to watching it. Man vs. a Boy

What the heck is your problem? You keep coming out of no where talking about some Blackman Hype Machine. If you look around Blackman is doing pretty well this season, hardly a hype machine. Do you have any wrestling background? Or do you have no life and just jump on high school sports forums, pick up on a few names and info, and then trash talk? While I enjoy your support for what seems to be region 6 and Williamson County, I think everyone is a little annoyed with your immature, uninformed, and repetitive posts.

I don't know why you would rank Cameron at 215, he won our tournament at 189 two weeks ago. He looked good too! I have heard that Michael has worked very hard and improved greatly since last season (from several sources), and I look forward to watching him wrestle next week. But I doubt that he's in Cameron's league just yet.

I agree with you TNKO, I expect Josh will own 215.

Then you will probably agree too that the gap IS closing on the #1 and #2 at 189.

I never said same league.... but gap closing.... and, cant wait to see their next match /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Some knucklehead on here (Cox) likes to misuse my words. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

First, sucking on too many lemons can make your mouth and brain pucker up,then everything you try to say just comes out your @$$ and sounds like $h!T....

Second, relax... dont be so negitive that you make everyone jump on you....

no one has said anything negitive about Croy..... hes a great kid. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

and the blackman HATER /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> IS BACK AND HIS NAME IS "bnabna59"

seriously bro...i could pull up all of your comments that you have made in other post about blackman and how our boys get abused by williamson county boys...how our kids are overrated...etc...

but you never tell us who you are...throwing bombs while hiding behind your screen name is not a very respectful thing to do...

are blackman supporters excited about our wrestlers...yes...

but we are also big fans of croy's...do we think he is the guy to beat...no doubt...

and the blackman HATER /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> IS BACK AND HIS NAME IS "bnabna59"

seriously bro...i could pull up all of your comments that you have made in other post about blackman and how our boys get abused by williamson county boys...how our kids are overrated...etc...

but you never tell us who you are...throwing bombs while hiding behind your screen name is not a very respectful thing to do...

are blackman supporters excited about our wrestlers...yes...

but we are also big fans of croy's...do we think he is the guy to beat...no doubt...

Has Blackman wrestled other Williamson county teams besides Indy yet? If they have I am sure they laid a butt kicking to them. Indy is pretty tough out there in front of the region six teams, but I also do not see any other region six teams handling Blackman, and last Saturday Indy even had a rough time with them. While I am a region six man my self, I still have quite a few friends, and former opponents on the Blackman team, and they are some of the most humble wrestlers you'll meet. They work hard for what they get, and deserve all the positive things said on this board. I don't understand where this nut is coming from and why he has it in for you guys pattonboysdad.

By the way, can't wait to see Josh and Thomas wrestle again, it was one exciting match! I expected it to be way different, but it reminded me off when we traveled up to the Jeff Jordan camp in Ohio and Thomas had 20-30 pounds on him. But Josh got the take down when it counted! Tell him to keep up the good work /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />