TN Temple @ Franklin

bricedrew

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a somewhat close game... The first half should be very close... Temple has always been a very good team, with the fundamentals, athletes, and coaching to compete... I feel that Franklin will begin to pull away in the second half, but still should be a good game...

1st Quarter

Franklin 18

Temple 16

2nd Quarter

Franklin 38

Temple 32

3rd Quarter

Franklin 52

Temple 44

4th Quarter

Franklin 70

Temple 58

Franklin's big men will eventually lead to the fall of Temple... The good news is that Franklin is a 3A school and will probably make it to the Region semis or possibly the get put out early in the 3A state tournament... Temple will really gain from this game, and will this should prove to make them a stronger team come post season...

Thats it??? I wish I had the info. to post Sexton's 3 game weeks. You wouldnt be laughing then. He averaged 24 last year with 8 boards, 6 assists. Lets see. Addition means thats 84 points, 24 rebounds, and 18 asssists as a junior. Who posts 3 game week stats???? Manassas vs. Temple. If this game happens I hope Temple beats you 20, and that can happen!!!

It will be a somewhat close game... The first half should be very close...

I have read your post and found myself enjoying the predictions you have made but am somewhat puzzled as to the basis of your prognosticating?

Your predictions are enjoyable because I can tell you do not know anything much at all about Temple, so I am assuming your basis is purely on what is known about Franklin. All I know about Franklin is what I have read on these threads. I can tell you, from what I know about Temple, that if Franklin does win, it will not be an easy win and they will walk off the court with a heart full of respect for a little old school from Chattanooga. If Temple wins, it will just be another oversized school that went down... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Manassas should have a cake walk until they face Humbolt or Temple... Single A districts 15 and 16 aren't very good despite having one of the better three teams in the state... Manassas will not have to play anyone until the substate... I personally think Manassas will win it all, and they should have last year...

Ok... but this is a Temple vs. Franklin thread so lets get back to it...

All of Temple's starters play well. There is not a weak link and the players off the bench do a really good job, also. I cannot really figure out the comments from posters who say that Temple does not have any depth on the bench. There are at least four players off the bench who would be starters on most other teams in our region.

Temple's defense is actually very good and tough. They never give up and never slow down on defense or offense. They keep going at it hard every minute of the game.

Bigbird, You and I disagree about the quality of Temple's subs, and that's cool, we just have different opinions. But I haven't seen you posting any of Temple's weaknesses. What are they, in your opinion?