York Inst.

Jet Pride

Coach Hubert Lester will be conducting spring practice the next two weeks. he is passing out equipment this week. He has done a good job holding the program together. Whoever gets the job should be thankful to Lester. He will make someone a great assistant. Maybe Clarkrange should start a football program???

Didn't mean to strike a nerve! I knew someone would make this a "us against them" topic. Didn't know I said anything negative, just stating the obvious.

Even with Hubert doing the offseason, there is an uncertainty with the kids not knowing. Sometimes they get frustrated and don't always do what they should. My statement was about the program not failing, not about the schools. Also not knowing what changes are going to occur with the offense and defense would seem like it would be a concern. They are learning what they have ran, not what they will run.

I hope they do what's best for the kids.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach, time of your spring scrimmage? Where will you guys play? Keep up the good work. Will you be the next head coach or will it be AKERS, BROWN, or WRIGHT?? I think it could be any of those 3 if you are not given the job. I wish you the best, hang in there. Block and tackle , block and tackle, block and tackle, block and tack..............

It will be at York at 5 or 6 and that is all I know for now.

I think the administration is leaving the door for Derwin Wright.

That's all good I guess, but the football program and the kids are the ones that is paying for all the mystery. Someone better be thanking Hubert for trying to keep it afloat. You can look at it any way you want but York's program is getting farther and farther behind everyday. Somebody needs to think about the kids instead of themselves. As we all know it's starts at the top and filter's on down. Good luck York.

That's all good I guess, but the football program and the kids are the ones that is paying for all the mystery. Someone better be thanking Hubert for trying to keep it afloat. You can look at it any way you want but York's program is getting farther and farther behind everyday. Somebody needs to think about the kids instead of themselves. As we all know it's starts at the top and filter's on down. Good luck York.

no,its not good.i agree 100% with you.its about the kids.i dont know what theyre waiting on .you are rite they are getting behind more everyday and could be a long season for york this season.

Thank you Rocking Chair for agreeing with my initial points. The program and the kids are the ones suffering and when does this whole mess come to an end, when will someone step up to the plate and stop all this nonsense with coaches. Again, you are correct that it starts at the top, who has them bulleyed that the ones at the top will not put a stop to it, or do they just not care and as long as there is a coach in place, that's one thing less on their plate? If you are York people, we must come together young and old and stop the madness.

• 2 weeks later...