Who are the top Dunkers of all time in West Tenn?

terop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about best dunkers of all times, but Joe Shivers has THE BEST DUNK OF ALL TIMES.

Gibson Co. Christmas Tournament, Dyer TN

Humboldt versus Milan

Joe Shivers takes off on a fast break, cocks the ball back behind his head, slams it down, the rim falls to the floor as well as thousands of pieces of glass!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SITE IT WAS!!!!!!!

Throw in Cameron Crisp, Reginald Delk, and one of my all time favorites Nicchaeus Doaks.

Yankee I'll give you Delk and definitly Doaks, but I don't know about C. Crisp. Back in the day Bolivar had Reginald Crisp who was a high flyer. Someone of recent from Memphis Ridgeway is Ernest Fields. He plays for Austin Peay now and he will dunk anything around the rim

Yankee I'll give you Delk and definitly Doaks, but I don't know about C. Crisp. Back in the day Bolivar had Reginald Crisp who was a high flyer. Someone of recent from Memphis Ridgeway is Ernest Fields. He plays for Austin Peay now and he will dunk anything around the rim

Cameron was a Mr Basketball I think. He went on to Tennessee Tech and last I heard was playing in Poland. I saw him dunk quite a bit in highschool.

How about Joe Jackson. That kid can get up. I wonder what his vertical is?

Cameron was a Mr Basketball I think. He went on to Tennessee Tech and last I heard was playing in Poland. I saw him dunk quite a bit in highschool.

How about Joe Jackson. That kid can get up. I wonder what his vertical is?

Yea Cameron Crisp did all of those things. He was a great player at Bolivar and a nice point guard for T Tech. Joe Jackson has to have at least a 42 inch vertical. That kid is amazing...and yea Yankee Billy Smith played at Memphis East

Obviously i'm from Chester County and also a big fan but CC has a one of the most athletic white kids by the name of Graham Poston i have ever seen in my life.....i've been around here for a long time and he is definately in the top 10 most athletic kids i've seen out of Chester County.......His vertical has to be in the high thirties low forties, he can get up and throw down!

Yea Cameron Crisp did all of those things. He was a great player at Bolivar and a nice point guard for T Tech. Joe Jackson has to have at least a 42 inch vertical. That kid is amazing...and yea Yankee Billy Smith played at Memphis East

Your probably right about Crisp. Ive certainly seen alot of players jump alot higher than Crisp but he had some hops. Out of all those kids from rural West TN I would probably have to go with Hicks.

Where did Michael Wilson play in highschool? I know he had a 51 inch vertical jump. The highest I have ever heard of.

Your probably right about Crisp. Ive certainly seen alot of players jump alot higher than Crisp but he had some hops. Out of all those kids from rural West TN I would probably have to go with Hicks.

Where did Michael Wilson play in highschool? I know he had a 51 inch vertical jump. The highest I have ever heard of.

I believe Wilson played at Melrose