Will Oak Ridge go after Rankin?

flyingblind

Dear Bridge, BC, and others

OK, I've got it: Rankin should go to Oak Ridge and take about 35 to 40 players with him. (Open zoned to open zoned.) Since I'm both an Oak Ridge and a CAK fan, I believe this would be best for everyone. I'll have my people draw up the papers immediately.

Your friend,

Govolsknox

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> "Your Friend"............right! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Alcoa for another state championship. Keep the bar high, it makes us all better. Hope you keep coach Rankin for the same reason. But it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he did leave, took several players with him, and coach Nix too. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Merry Christmas.

Dear Bridge, BC, and others

OK, I've got it: Rankin should go to Oak Ridge and take about 35 to 40 players with him. (Open zoned to open zoned.) Since I'm both an Oak Ridge and a CAK fan, I believe this would be best for everyone. I'll have my people draw up the papers immediately.

Your friend,

Govolsknox

Being a CAK fan, I'm sure you know all about kids playing in another district.