Forrest at Community

flash49

Forrest is hitting on all cylinders with their offense and really have turn up the heat with their defense. Who is the leading scorers for Community? Any predictions on the score?

I think the Lady Rockets had better come to play because it appears that Community is coming on.....their win over Sante Fe was a quality one. I believe the Lady Rockets will be too intense for them in the end though and I see the Lady Rockets with a 10pt win!!! Heading off to Maine for Christmas,( snow and cold Yeah!!!!..... all right I know I am crazy!!!)so will be out there in the middle of nowhere trying to find a wireless connection to get the score lol!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ..........GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!

I think the Lady Rockets had better come to play because it appears that Community is coming on.....their win over Sante Fe was a quality one. I believe the Lady Rockets will be too intense for them in the end though and I see the Lady Rockets with a 10pt win!!! Heading off to Maine for Christmas,( snow and cold Yeah!!!!..... all right I know I am crazy!!!)so will be out there in the middle of nowhere trying to find a wireless connection to get the score lol!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ..........GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!

Have a great time, Kim! Merry Christmas!

The Viqueens looked awesome tonight. Their defence held Hawn to 5 points. Waggoner had 7. Marissa Jones had 15 for Community. Way to go Viqueens. Keep working hard. It will pay off.

Wow! Didn't see this one turning out so close. The Viqueens must have had their act together tonight. I saw them against Santa Fe and didn't think they would give Forrest a lot of trouble. Congratulations Rockets! A win is a win.

Viqueens, keep up the hard work. Seems like it is paying off.

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> She is good. She is giving her mom and dad a hard time because we (and the doc) will not let her play ball this weekend but she will be there giving her team all of her love and support.

GO LADY ROCKETS!!!

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> She is good. She is giving her mom and dad a hard time because we (and the doc) will not let her play ball this weekend but she will be there giving her team all of her love and support.

GO LADY ROCKETS!!!

Thank you for the update. I pray all the girls have a injury free season. Mine tore an ACL last year and then three months later tore it again. Two surgeries on same knee within six months. Not sure she will be able to play this year which is bad as this is her senior year. Good luck to all in our district.