LA @ Midsouth classic

LA_Wildcats

I think we may have run out of the yellow caution tape, which would have been helpful there. (We had to use it on every door in the building.) But don't worry. If there's an accident, medical personnel will be able to get to the injured -- through the ONE door we have open for entering and exiting the gym. It's right beside the over-sized trashbin and the ticket table. Stay safe!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It is my wife's fault. I will send her right down to the gym to get this fixed.

(dialing phone........................One RingyDingy................TwoRingyDingy.................."have I reached the party to whom I am speaking?")

Ooops, Sorry. Half day today. She probably couldnt have done much anyways, too much paperwork involved!!

Good luck, be safe, and have fun.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double O.T. win over a good Cookville team served as a wake-up call. A 20+ point win over a very good Clarksville NE team tonight was a total TEAM effort on both ends of the court. Congradulations to Coach Melton and the team. Great Mid-South Classic championship victory ! One of the most enjoyable games this young fellow has ever witnessed!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Question for any Livingston Academy fan: Why is it Livingston Academy and not Livingston High School? Thanks and by the way you all have a great team

Something like this. When the school was founded in the early 1900's, it was funded by a Christian organization, possibly a women's group. I believe it was a boarding school. When Overton County took over funding for the school in the 1930s or 1940s, they kept the name the same, Livingston Academy. Not a private school, but was funded by a Christian organization early on, thus the Academy.

Either way.....GO HOG-EYE!! CONGRATULATIONS ON TAKING THE TOURNEY TROPHY HOME! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

'Bigdaddy_1'----Where have you been? I've missed your posts! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

'Bigdaddy_1'----Where have you been? I've missed your posts! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I am not sure if i should say, are you a bill collector??? Seems to be the only time i'm missed!! The checks in the mail!

Nah, I've been under the weather for a while. I have been missing going the games too. Been reading along on the T to see whats going on and had folks texting as well. I really like posting on here as most know who I am so I have missed posting as well. Maybe we can get back on the up and up and I can get back to flapping my fingers more often! Thanks for asking /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I am not sure if i should say, are you a bill collector??? Seems to be the only time i'm missed!! The checks in the mail!

Nah, I've been under the weather for a while. I have been missing going the games too. Been reading along on the T to see whats going on and had folks texting as well. I really like posting on here as most know who I am so I have missed posting as well. Maybe we can get back on the up and up and I can get back to flapping my fingers more often! Thanks for asking /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL, No bill collector here. I can always use a little cash though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hope you're doing much better! I thought you must be under the weather, since I hadn't seen you at the last two or three games. You missed some of the best play all year. Looking forward to seeing you back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

bigdaddy I've been checking on you through family hope your doing better I wish you could have been in JC this week all I heard was how Northeast wanted a 2nd game with LA they claimed the first was a fluke and their FB boys didn't play and they were going hard to get revenge this was fans, coaches and all.They did look awful good some games very talented but I was glad to see HOGEYE take care of business.

LOL, No bill collector here. I can always use a little cash though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hope you're doing much better! I thought you must be under the weather, since I hadn't seen you at the last two or three games. You missed some of the best play all year. Looking forward to seeing you back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well thanks for the well wishes...I need them! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I hate that I have missed these last few games, its killing me, cause it sounds like the boys are playing pretty well. Shoudn't be long and I'll be back in the stands yelling like a _____________ fill in the blank! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />