Henry County in 2009

the prophet

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6:00 or 6:30 I think, its any different I will let you know

Don't know for sure the time. Will post it if I hear . Hope it doesn't rain but it seems likely. Yesterday's practice was pretty good. The field had dried some but was still sloppy. The offensive lines are progressing nicely. Qb's were throwing efficiently and seemed to be making better reads. Runners were doing a lot of slipping and sliding but frosh back Reggie looked quick and tough to bring down. Other freshmen who stood out were QB Craig, LB Owen, and defensive linemen Long, Dunlap, and Camper. They , and many others, look like they can play and help right away.

GO BIG RED

Don't know for sure the time. Will post it if I hear . Hope it doesn't rain but it seems likely. Yesterday's practice was pretty good. The field had dried some but was still sloppy. The offensive lines are progressing nicely. Qb's were throwing efficiently and seemed to be making better reads. Runners were doing a lot of slipping and sliding but frosh back Reggie looked quick and tough to bring down. Other freshmen who stood out were QB Craig, LB Owen, and defensive linemen Long, Dunlap, and Camper. They , and many others, look like they can play and help right away.

GO BIG RED

Can you tell what kind of passing arm Craig has? I know the young man is fast on his feet.

Can you tell what kind of passing arm Craig has? I know the young man is fast on his feet.

Craig is a good passer.His arm strength isn't yet near what Sims, McAdams and Ray have but it will certainly improve as he matures.Other freshmen linemen that I haven't mentoned include Jamario White and Andrerw Jelks( who started at LT in the Hillsboro game)Both look very good.

Yes, the game is at 6:30.

GO BIG RED

Craig is a good passer.His arm strength isn't yet near what Sims, McAdams and Ray have but it will certainly improve as he matures.Other freshmen linemen that I haven't mentoned include Jamario White and Andrerw Jelks( who started at LT in the Hillsboro game)Both look very good.

Yes, the game is at 6:30.

GO BIG RED

I have seen Jamario & Andrew play the last couple of years at HC & Inman. They both have the potential to be great lineman! Jamario has great speed, footwork, & athletic ability for a kid his size. When Andrew fills out he will be a beast and he is already really tall and has good size for a 9th grader. It sounds like HC has many players to coming up the pipeline to keep us successful for several more years. I am excited about HC's chances this year and can't wait for football season! Thanks again olddevil for your updates and perspective!

I have seen Jamario & Andrew play the last couple of years at HC & Inman. They both have the potential to be great lineman! Jamario has great speed, footwork, & athletic ability for a kid his size. When Andrew fills out he will be a beast and he is already really tall and has good size for a 9th grader. It sounds like HC has many players to coming up the pipeline to keep us successful for several more years. I am excited about HC's chances this year and can't wait for football season! Thanks again olddevil for your updates and perspective!

6:30 today. Rain chance 30%

GO BIG RED

I was excited about the Red-White game, the talent I saw, and crowd. There were more people at this Spring game, than were at real games just a few years ago. I think this team can go deep in the playoffs again.

Things I saw from the scrimmage were. Offensive line needs some work. Defense looked pretty stout overall. Mac looked like a beast could have 1500 yards this year. His lil brother needs to take his place from last year in the slot. The long td run from quan was impressive. To me najee should be the startin qb. He made good reads. He put the ball where only the recievers could catch it. And he pulled down and ran when he had to. He might only be a sophomore next year but the kid can play. And our recievers looked good other than a couple dropped passes. I'm excited about the season. I can't wait to see what coach does with this team.

Things I saw from the scrimmage were. Offensive line needs some work. Defense looked pretty stout overall. Mac looked like a beast could have 1500 yards this year. His lil brother needs to take his place from last year in the slot. The long td run from quan was impressive. To me najee should be the startin qb. He made good reads. He put the ball where only the recievers could catch it. And he pulled down and ran when he had to. He might only be a sophomore next year but the kid can play. And our recievers looked good other than a couple dropped passes. I'm excited about the season. I can't wait to see what coach does with this team.

I am not sure I agree with you on the QB, but that's a good problem to have.