Clay Co. @ Pickett Co.

7asuperfan

where is the Wright girl she was their best potential as a player and I haven't seen her and she was a young player last year I thought.RBS and monterey and PC are about even this year with clay co. a solid 3 and JC a solid 2nd with C'range being on top. A thought what would Monterey had with Atkins and Heady ;

and two teams not going to region.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the Wright girl she was their best potential as a player and I haven't seen her and she was a young player last year I thought.RBS and monterey and PC are about even this year with clay co. a solid 3 and JC a solid 2nd with C'range being on top. A thought what would Monterey had with Atkins and Heady ;

and two teams not going to region.

Lyndsey Wright quit during the offseason. I'm not exactly sure why, I heard it was cause she just wasn't enjoying it anymore. Maybe so, I don't know so I won't comment on it. She was a Senior this year anyway so she wasn't that young last year. I think PC is gonna play better from here on out. They are going up to KY to play in a christmas tournament and I'm sure Coach Smith is gonna work on some things during that tournament were no one will see them. I think PC is better than Moneterey and RBS now that Garner is back, and considering the other night was her first game of the year, I'm sure she will propel this team past Clay Co. in their next game, and this team definitely has a shot at playing with JC and C'range if they put their minds to it. Their is still time for this for this team to turn the season around. District tournament is really all the matters anyway.