Montgomery Central & West Creek jobs?

1stdown

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are retired military, and I don't want to move my son while he is a junior. Southerland got out of this town so that he could have a chance to win a title. Just like others in this community. I wish I could move back to Florida where football is life.

I dont blame you. Football in Louisiana, texas, georgia, florida etc.. is life. And it is not a good community for football. Administrators there are a joke. Williamson and Rutherford are where you wanna be for football around here.

Aint got no dog in this fight, but I do have 2 questions...Why does someone get on hear to post for someone else? Who ever Southerland is, why dont he get on here and post his comments himself?

Sounds like somebody didnt wont Southerlnad to have the Northeast/Northwest job so he took his ball and went to Kentucky.

To answer your question, Southerland had been in some trouble posting on here in his early coaching career. So he does not post anymore. He asked me because I still post, and was his assistant through the Spring last year. From what we understood at Northeast, he was to become the Head coach at Northeast. However, due to not opening a position he was turned away. He went to Christian County because they had a teaching position open at that time. Northeast told him that he would be the ISS teacher, but the woman that was going to retire did not. Then when Offuit decided to stay at Springfield, and Carver turned down the job he knew it was time to leave. So he left so that the boys could have an easy transition with a new head coach. We assistant coaches ran the weight program the month of June before they named Johnson. At the time he was the only person interviewing for the job. Soon after Johnson let go of all the former assistant coaches. So I think Southerland knew what was coming, while we all believed the administration when they told us, "Don't worry, your jobs are secure next year!" That did not happen, but I remain a fan since my son is a wide receiver on the team.

To answer your question, Southerland had been in some trouble posting on here in his early coaching career. So he does not post anymore. He asked me because I still post, and was his assistant through the Spring last year. From what we understood at Northeast, he was to become the Head coach at Northeast. However, due to not opening a position he was turned away. He went to Christian County because they had a teaching position open at that time. Northeast told him that he would be the ISS teacher, but the woman that was going to retire did not. Then when Offuit decided to stay at Springfield, and Carver turned down the job he knew it was time to leave. So he left so that the boys could have an easy transition with a new head coach. We assistant coaches ran the weight program the month of June before they named Johnson. At the time he was the only person interviewing for the job. Soon after Johnson let go of all the former assistant coaches. So I think Southerland knew what was coming, while we all believed the administration when they told us, "Don't worry, your jobs are secure next year!" That did not happen, but I remain a fan since my son is a wide receiver on the team.

LOL...............whatever Dontae!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you just need to jump back and enjoy your popcorn there fatty. or you could get off the couch and get you some also. Quit talking about something you know nothing about.

Runit,

Where are you? It has been exactly 2 days and 12 hrs since your last post! We got this post going and now you have fallen off the face of the Earth. You hurt my feelings buy calling me fat and lazy, but it really hurts that you are ingnoring me now. I need to know that I am loved and appreciated. Bring it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Runit,

Where are you? It has been exactly 2 days and 12 hrs since your last post! We got this post going and now you have fallen off the face of the Earth. You hurt my feelings buy calling me fat and lazy, but it really hurts that you are ingnoring me now. I need to know that I am loved and appreciated. Bring it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am glad I was missed. It was getting to hairy for me in here. I had to lay low for awhile. Surely you old slow one can understand that. You may even be the skinnest person I could ever know. I didn't want to get into anymore trouble on here anyway. but as you have said we have at least sparked an interest in this subject where there was none to start with. I wish you the best of luck ole lazy one since all you can do all day is play at the computer while others like me work.

I am glad I was missed. It was getting to hairy for me in here. I had to lay low for awhile. Surely you old slow one can understand that. You may even be the skinnest person I could ever know. I didn't want to get into anymore trouble on here anyway. but as you have said we have at least sparked an interest in this subject where there was none to start with. I wish you the best of luck ole lazy one since all you can do all day is play at the computer while others like me work.

I feel better now. Thank you. By the way....I resemble that remark. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I feel better now. Thank you. By the way....I resemble that remark. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is always nice to make the crummy people feel better every now and then. Just don't get used to it. by the way what do you really do for a living? Just worry about what schools are going to do about coaches? That is sort of what I do. I do hope for Southerlands sake that he gets hired somewhere so he can prove his merit. He has done a lot for the schools he has been at. a great hard worker. devoted to the kids, and puts the schools first unlike what the schools have done for him.

have a great day ole smooth one.

Where has the other lazy one been the one who calls himself daddy? Now that is a funny one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Boy it is slow in here today just like gettn 1st down. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> does anyone not have anything on this situation? What about Northwest? Did they loose their DC? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Can't we all just get along??? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

you don't know what you are talking about. Look at what Northeast did this year. did they not hire a coach until July????? Shows how much you know. Don't even know how you came up with the name 1st down because you sure couldn't get one. A good coach can go anywhere at anytime and do a good job with what he has and make it to the playoffs.

If a good coach can go anywhere at anytime and do a good job then riddle me this....Why did Bear Bryant, Pete Carrol, Joe Paterno, Lou Holtz, Rush Propst, and Tony Dungy all at one time or another experience horrible seasons.......Looks like you gave up a first down on fourth and fifteen Coach Armchair. There are places that can't win regardless. The keys to a winning program are.....(STARTING AT THE TOP) 1. A supportive administration (even when the natives get restless and throw stones). 2. A hard working and supportive AD(even when the administrators get restless). Of course it is much better when the FB coach is AD! 3. The ability to hire your own coaches. 4. The means necessary to hire good coaches cause you get what you pay for. 5. A Head Coach who STRESSES fundamentals.(Nick Saban) 6. Some talent!! I will agree with you in part Coach Monday Morning, only because a great coach would not take a job that didn't guarantee the five things mentioned.