Dickson County

kappy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has alot to get ready for bc his first reg. season game is against Creek Wood. which incase nobody knows its HUGE!!!!!! and from what ive heard cw is bringing back 18 of 22 starters and from what ive heard there dynamic on offense. Good luck to coach williams

You have got to be kiddin me. There Offensive Coordinator is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. He is just happy to have his bare feet in the grass. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have got to be kiddin me. There Offensive Coordinator is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. He is just happy to have his bare feet in the grass. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am sure he is running that "spinner" crap too! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The paper a couple of weeks ago said that DC's non-region games would be Columbia and Hendersonville so I'm not so sure about the CW game. I know the frosh teams have played the last two years with DC winning both games easily.

DC plays Creek Wood during 0-week in '09 at Creek Wood. DC's other non-region game is with Columbia. Hendersonville didn't want to continue the series with DC. DC has played Columbia more than any other opponent since DCHS was formed from the consolidation of Dickson, Charlotte, and White Bluff High Schools in 1972.

Couga14,

With it being a week 0 game, logically that tells me that DC was looking for an away game and CW was needing a home game? I guess that would give both teams 5 home games and 5 away games. No one really wants a 6-4 situation. If this is the correct info, someone fill us in. It should be an exciting night on August 21, 2009. My guess is that half of Dickson County will be there that night. Good luck to both teams in '09

You are out of your mind. cw averaged 22 points a game and 300 yards last year there qb threw for over 1200 yards and rb over 1100. how many passing yards did dc have. looks like dc offensive coordinator is the one thats blind. hey heres a thought run it soewhere else between the middle every friday night. i attened all home games and it was the same story every game and what did dickson average.. im not bashing dc hope they pick it up and they were both 1-9 so they both were bad last year.

I am sure he is running that "spinner" crap too! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and what is this spinner crap

Couga14,

With it being a week 0 game, logically that tells me that DC was looking for an away game and CW was needing a home game? I guess that would give both teams 5 home games and 5 away games. No one really wants a 6-4 situation. If this is the correct info, someone fill us in. It should be an exciting night on August 21, 2009. My guess is that half of Dickson County will be there that night. Good luck to both teams in '09

It was more of a rhetorical question, but thanks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />. I just have a feeling half of DC will show up to this game, and it would have been a better fit being played at DC. I guess it really doesn't matter though, they would have to play the series at CW the next year anyways.