Mid-State Classic

Uknow

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM JUST SIMPLY ASKING A QUESTION HERE, NOT TRYING TO START TROUBLE. WHY ARE THE LORETTO LADY MUSTANGS NOT PLAYING IN THE NORTHWEST ALABAMA CHRISTMAS TOURNAMENT AS THEY HAVE FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS?

Sure was fun watching them in that tourney during those years, especially when they beat Deshler and won it all and that was Deshler's only loss that season! See ya'll in Murfreesboro. Go lady Stangs!

I AM JUST SIMPLY ASKING A QUESTION HERE, NOT TRYING TO START TROUBLE. WHY ARE THE LORETTO LADY MUSTANGS NOT PLAYING IN THE NORTHWEST ALABAMA CHRISTMAS TOURNAMENT AS THEY HAVE FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS?

They now have a coach who's not an Alabama retiree,or from Alabama.(Strange I know!)He knows where the state line is and realizes Loretto is north of it.There are actually people outside of North Alabama who have good programs.And finally, Alabama girls basketball is NO comparison to Tennessee!Why do you think none of them play in tournaments up here?

They now have a coach who's not an Alabama retiree,or from Alabama.(Strange I know!)He knows where the state line is and realizes Loretto is north of it.There are actually people outside of North Alabama who have good programs.And finally, Alabama girls basketball is NO comparison to Tennessee!Why do you think none of them play in tournaments up here?

WHEN HAS LORETTO EVER HAD AN ALABAMA COACH IN THE LADY MUSTANG PROGRAM?