Hendersonville

kamakawiwo

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the girls will for sure be good, but the guys are really good too. They have a good coach so Hendersonville will prolly be good every year.

I am a fan and have tried with my busy schedule to keep up with things on here...Who are the front runners on both the girls and boys sides?...I am guessing that Smyrna and Soddy Daisy control their own destiny...is that true? What about Columbia Central? On the girls side is it Hendersonville and Hardin County again? If anyone has a clue please respond...I can't wait to go and see all of you guys at STATE...good luck to everyone and I wish all of you a Happy New Year!

I am a fan and have tried with my busy schedule to keep up with things on here...Who are the front runners on both the girls and boys sides?...I am guessing that Smyrna and Soddy Daisy control their own destiny...is that true? What about Columbia Central? On the girls side is it Hendersonville and Hardin County again? If anyone has a clue please respond...I can't wait to go and see all of you guys at STATE...good luck to everyone and I wish all of you a Happy New Year!

On the guys side: Smyrna is definitely one of the front runners, you can not count out Hardin County( improving), White Station( looking for a little redemption from last year), Soddy Daisy ( young team), Lawrence County

( heard they were solid), and there will always be a suprise team

On the Girls side: Hardin County(SOLID), White Station, Hendersonville, Walker Valley(not to shabby).

Look for a suprise team on girls side also.

I believe all the front runners control own destiny at this point, they all know who they will have to bring there A games against to make it to the next levels over the next 30 days

On the guys side: Smyrna is definitely one of the front runners, you can not count out Hardin County( improving), White Station( looking for a little redemption from last year), Soddy Daisy ( young team), Lawrence County

( heard they were solid), and there will always be a suprise team

On the Girls side: Hardin County(SOLID), White Station, Hendersonville, Walker Valley(not to shabby).

Look for a suprise team on girls side also.

I believe all the front runners control own destiny at this point, they all know who they will have to bring there A games against to make it to the next levels over the next 30 days

I agree with your assessments except for White Station..they may have SOME talent and a good coach but in my opinion they don't seem to have the discipline needed to go deep in the tourney...i mean look what happened to them in the tourney last year...and the girls last year had a chance against Hardin but couldn't close the deal...I just feel the team that has the heart and is disciplined enough when it gets close will have the best chance of winning this year...didn't White Station lose two really good bowlers on the boys side...unless they have reloaded i don't see them getting past the first round even if they make it.

You are exactly right about Hendersonville...both teams have a GREAT shot at making the tourney...my nephews team bowled against them twice this year and he said the boys are really good and told me the girls actually scored better then the boys so watch out state!

With Smyrna shooting that 4,000 I think they put a scare in everyone...it is amazing that the State trophy might not leave Middle TN again this year.

I agree with your assessments except for White Station..they may have SOME talent and a good coach but in my opinion they don't seem to have the discipline needed to go deep in the tourney...i mean look what happened to them in the tourney last year...and the girls last year had a chance against Hardin but couldn't close the deal...I just feel the team that has the heart and is disciplined enough when it gets close will have the best chance of winning this year...didn't White Station lose two really good bowlers on the boys side...unless they have reloaded i don't see them getting past the first round even if they make it.

You are exactly right about Hendersonville...both teams have a GREAT shot at making the tourney...my nephews team bowled against them twice this year and he said the boys are really good and told me the girls actually scored better then the boys so watch out state!

With Smyrna shooting that 4,000 I think they put a scare in everyone...it is amazing that the State trophy might not leave Middle TN again this year.

My assesment on White Station is based off talking to coaches White Staion have faced. The girls were young last year and with age hopefully Caitlin has been able to instill a little more discipline and confidence in them, they have two wins this season over Hendersonville, which in post season means nothing. The guys should have a little motivation after the quaterfinal loss to Page last year. You could be correct they might not have enough to go deep into the field, but are still in top tier of teams in State. Looking back at State scores last year, scores were down if that trend continues the best spare shooting teams will be at the top.

I would expect State trophy to stay in Middle tn, and Girls Trophy could be up for grabs, Hardin, Hendersonville and White Station all have the capabilities to take trophy home. You have to be really careful on girls side that a team comes in hot and makes alot of spares.

USBC 1 I totally get where you are coming from, nice talking bowling with you

Hendersonville boys and girls are both holding their own this year.

The boys are in a rebuild year but will probably have 1 or 2 in individuals in state.

The girls are just as awesome as last year and several of them will be at state and should be hard to beat.

For surprise teams, I wouldn't count out Gallatin girls who have had a great season as well or Station camp boys who were predicted to win our district. Page was the surprise team last year and one of these 2 teams might be it this year. They both have the ability.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, according to Coach Freeman's interview in the Tennessean all the girls teams in Tennessee are playing for second behind his Hendersonville Girls team

Hey Hixon's coach, I hope you all are doing well. By the way, Tom with the Tennessean took that quote out of content. He printed something that was said in a different way, not to put down any team to include yours. Oh, I sorry, you dont have a girl's team. My bad.

Here is some info, Hendersonville's girls have suffered 3 girls with hand injuries, and might not make it to the state. Freemon is only letting them bowl on a very limited basis.

Hendersonville boys and girls are both holding their own this year.

The boys are in a rebuild year but will probably have 1 or 2 in individuals in state.

The girls are just as awesome as last year and several of them will be at state and should be hard to beat.

For surprise teams, I wouldn't count out Gallatin girls who have had a great season as well or Station camp boys who were predicted to win our district. Page was the surprise team last year and one of these 2 teams might be it this year. They both have the ability.

page lost 5 out of there 6 starters i really dont think they are going to get out of regions shot a 3200 againest overton out of 3 game had maybe 4 200 and all the rest was 178ish and wilson girls and boys should be going to state wilson can shoot 3700 easy and there high is 3899 so yea they have a really big change but them shooting 3899 in there own house so yea and regions is at there house they should blow every1 away

regions

overton vs mt juliet

wilson vs macg i think

page vs galtin or hillburo