Kingston vs Harriman

Guest KKV

Whats everyone think now that the scrimmages are over and everyone goes life Friday ? My pick is Harriman 16-14 lets hear from the Goose and Tank even though the Tank is a little out of town. What did you think about Friday and the Roane county teams Goose. :(

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go with Kingston on this one. Harriman still seems to be rebuilding although I was very impressed with their young players last season. Kingston will have a down season, but should do well in this county game. But... I do see this game as very exciting and close. Keep in mind, I have no idea and have not had the honor to see any of these teams, so I really have no idea. :(

Posted by bballtn:

Whats everyone think now that the scrimmages are over and everyone goes life Friday ? My pick is Harriman 16-14 lets hear from the Goose and Tank even though the Tank is a little out of town. What did you think about Friday and the Roane county teams Goose. :(

Kingston 21-10

I do not know about these teams, but I sure do like the town of Harriman. It is a nice town. The country there is beautiful. What a setting for a High School football game. Friday nights must be special there. Who coaches the team there?

Posted by CLM:

I do not know about these teams, but I sure do like the town of Harriman. It is a nice town. The country there is beautiful. What a setting for a High School football game. Friday nights must be special there. Who coaches the team there?

I know this much: HHS has one of the worst visitors stands in East Tennessee!

:(

Posted by CLM:

Are u serious about Harriman being a nice town, u need to check out Kingston, it is on the lake and much nicer.

Gary Bailey is the coach

Posted by SEB:
Posted by CLM:

Are u serious about Harriman being a nice town, u need to check out Kingston, it is on the lake and much nicer.

Gary Bailey is the coach

Ah yes, the "Battle of more beautiful towns". As for a serious prediction...Kingston. Not a tremendous score or anything, but Greenback played Harriman in a scrimmage earlier in the month, and they (Harriman) weren't that great. They do have a couple of playmakers, though, although their squad is actually pretty small (#s wise).

--Kemple

Go 'Kees

[Edited by MakoRevised on 8-26-02 9:33P]

I know where Harriman is. I am not confused. I like the town. It seems like a great place to raise kids and coach football. I could be wrong, I don't live there, I have only passed through a time or two.