McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

D, I was told that the coaches may have requested that no sign be put up recognizing the '07 class A football runner up season since we didn't win. True/False????

I talked to Coach Thomas and he wasn't aware of such a comment being made.

I would not have thought Coach Comer would request not to have sign put up just because we didn't win, but I can't say he didn't, all I know is that Coach Thomas hadn't heard that.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to Coach Thomas and he wasn't aware of such a comment being made.

I would not have thought Coach Comer would request not to have sign put up just because we didn't win, but I can't say he didn't, all I know is that Coach Thomas hadn't heard that.

Thanks D, that's kind of what I was thinking too. We can hear anything around town.

Personally, I feel that the accomplishment deserves this honor and respect from the community. Now if the Booster Club will get behind this it should get done!!!!

Age, Could Be The Reason, OLD MAN RIVER!

You could be on to something there big guy!!!! But, I "just keeps rolling along!"

It's kind of like the 3 college age girls who went out in the country and found this pond kind of secluded from houses and roads and left their clothes on the bank and went "skinny dippin'". Well all of a sudden here comes the old farmer with a bucket full of fish food to feed his fish in the pond and happens upon the 3 college age girls in the water with their clothes on the bank.

One of the girls shouts to the old farmer, "You might as well go on back old man, we aren't coming out untill you are gone even if it takes all night." The old farmer speaks back and tells them "Naw ladies it's not like that, I just came down here to feed my alligators!!"

Never underestimate us senior folks too much.

Well I Sorta Got One Myself,

This Old Farmer Sitting On His Porch When Lil Johnny Came By Dragging A Piece Of Duck Tape.

Ole Farmer Say's "Where Ya Going With That Duck Tape?" Johnny Says, "To Get Some Ducks!"

Farmer Laughs And Shakes His Head. Lil While Later Johnny Comes By Dragging His Duck Tape With Several

Ducks Wrapped Up In It.

Next Day Johnny Comes By With A Piece Of Chicken Wire. Where Ya Going? Going To Get Some Chickens!

Farmer Laughs And Nods His Head. Lil While Later Johnny Comes By With Chickens In His Chicken Wire.

Next Day Johnny Comes By With A Pussywillow Branch. Farmer Hollers..."Let Me Get My Hat."

Well I Sorta Got One Myself,

This Old Farmer Sitting On His Porch When Lil Johnny Came By Dragging A Piece Of Duck Tape.

Ole Farmer Say's "Where Ya Going With That Duck Tape?" Johnny Says, "To Get Some Ducks!"

Farmer Laughs And Shakes His Head. Lil While Later Johnny Comes By Dragging His Duck Tape With Several

Ducks Wrapped Up In It.

Next Day Johnny Comes By With A Piece Of Chicken Wire. Where Ya Going? Going To Get Some Chickens!

Farmer Laughs And Nods His Head. Lil While Later Johnny Comes By With Chickens In His Chicken Wire.

Next Day Johnny Comes By With A Pussywillow Branch. Farmer Hollers..."Let Me Get My Hat."

HAHAHAHA, you still ain't right big guy!!! I guess if we can't have fun while following our Rebs why do it??? May go over and check the scrimmage tomorrow. Guess it's behind the house again. Hope Arnold gets back in the swing of things ASAP.