Ryan Results

rebelfan13

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great tournament

Moseley FR impressed 103

What's happened to Francis and Simpson MBA? Am I expecting too much? Todd looked good.

Croy Brentwood 189 good showing...made things look too easy.

Cash arrogance didn't sit well with Ryan fans but they need to show more class. He's a kid. Marchetti is a class act and he didnt get caught up in 'the show'.

Rematch should be interesting.......hope those two stay in the same weight class come the 20th.

8th grader from McCallie showed well.

I believe I see a slight mistake in the results. Robles from Kenwood pinned Brett Thomas from Christian Brothers for 171lbs 5th place, not the other way around. I believe that's all I caught in result mistakes so far. Other than that, reason here is to congratulate everyone who placed in Father Ryan. May the lord guide you along the path to victory. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You hit the Marchetti/Cash incident right on the head. A kid's lack of class in response to a bunch of adults' lack of class. The main thing I took away from observing, that I think was lost in the confusion: It was a great match and how Marchetti carried himself. No doubt a fine young man.

Cash must like the Bad Boy title.

This is his 3rd year at FR Tourney showing his arrogance.

He use to be one of my favs to watch. However his actions in the past at FR has made it very easy to cheer against him. He was a great kid to watch in AAU. I don't know what changed him in HS but I hope it is only on the mats and not in his other aspects of life.

Cash must like the Bad Boy title.

This is his 3rd year at FR Tourney showing his arrogance.

He use to be one of my favs to watch. However his actions in the past at FR has made it very easy to cheer against him. He was a great kid to watch in AAU. I don't know what changed him in HS but I hope it is only on the mats and not in his other aspects of life.

A classless win for a classless wrestler, thats all Cash's victory over Marchetti was. But anyway pleasespareme, why don"t you please spare ME the crap!!!! So Justin Cash lashes out not only at a class act (Mr. Marchetti) but at the Father Ryan fan section (who are only there to support their team) through his antics and yet the Father Ryan fan section should be at fault??? Hahahaha I guess that is the society we live in today the perpetrator (Cash) is treated as the victim and chearing for one's team is considered to be overly aggressive. Wow everyone I think I just got a glimpse of pleasespareme's world....it is a world where there is no competition, everyone regardless of ability get to have a medal simply because they tried there best, a world where fans can't chear for their wrestler because it might just hurt the other wrestlers feelings, and if that other wrestler who does have his fealings hurt by the big bad home crowd does happen to win he has the God given right to show up those fans, because it is only fair.

Anyone that hates Father Ryan can try to justify Cash's action, but anyone with common sense knows that sort of action is undefendable.

A classless win for a classless wrestler, thats all Cash's victory over Marchetti was. But anyway pleasespareme, why don"t you please spare ME the crap!!!! So Justin Cash lashes out not only at a class act (Mr. Marchetti) but at the Father Ryan fan section (who are only there to support their team) through his antics and yet the Father Ryan fan section should be at fault??? Hahahaha I guess that is the society we live in today the perpetrator (Cash) is treated as the victim and chearing for one's team is considered to be overly aggressive. Wow everyone I think I just got a glimpse of pleasespareme's world....it is a world where there is no competition, everyone regardless of ability get to have a medal simply because they tried there best, a world where fans can't chear for their wrestler because it might just hurt the other wrestlers feelings, and if that other wrestler who does have his fealings hurt by the big bad home crowd does happen to win he has the God given right to show up those fans, because it is only fair.

Anyone that hates Father Ryan can try to justify Cash's action, but anyone with common sense knows that sort of action is undefendable.

yea, yea but who is the best wrestler? who won and why?