Teams to Watch

MVM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Hendersonville's preseason like (if you don't mind me asking). I like to see what other schools do to prepare...

The players tell me its really difficult. The other student athletes give them mad respect and think Coach Plummer is really demanding. From what i hear, people are throwing up a lot.

Poppa,

a few questions about your Station Camp Bison

1. Who is the transfer from Hendersonville? is he a former jv player or played club ball instead of high school? i have not heard of him but that doesnt mean anything

2. Besides Maddox, Harrison, and Crawley from JPII and Kelly and Tummons from HHS I havent heard of anyone in the area being looked at heavily by colleges. Exum must be a top notch player to be considered by South Florida. ill have to come watch some games this year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

3. is this the same harrison that played for the metros club team?

Sounds like Station Camp should be a team to watch not only in Sumner County but Middle Tennessee

the hhs transfer played club ball not high school ball. and yes that is the same harrison that plays for metros.

we lost one regular season game last year (cookeville) and then lost to usj in the state tournament. we play a much harder schedule this year. games at mcminn co., notre dame, and rossview. playing gallatin and hendersonville in the gallatin tournament. and home against white house heritage and hume-fogg.

we will know what kind of team we are very early in the season.

The players tell me its really difficult. The other student athletes give them mad respect and think Coach Plummer is really demanding. From what i hear, people are throwing up a lot.

I hope Coach Plummer is doing well. Sounds like he's back it....Full Force.

please do your research before ripping on station camp.

the rankings that made you so angry are the a/aa rankings. on mjuhb's rankings hhs is 2 in aaa and sc is 7 in a/aa.

it doesn't matter though because on 10 april we play hhs at gallatin's tournament.

station camp is definitely a team to watch. we lost our goalkeeper from last year, but we have two very impressive kids competing to replace him. we also lost one of our forwards who's family moved back to mexico. but we had a very good player move to sc from new jersey and will probably start in the midfield. and we have a transfer from goodpasture who was ineligible last year until the state tournament game who will probably start at forward.

your talking about Billy mcCaw from jersey and Harrison

i agree with what you said about billy he was on my sons team and he is a very aware player

big deal, we have 4 COMMITTED players already. 2 players committed to Memphis. 1 committed to Belmont. and 1 more committed to Trevecca. Union is not a big deal at all.

ok so j.j. is memphis and alex is belmont and for u to talk about union trevecca was beat by union this last year so u can throw that out not tryin to talk anyone up but neither school is elite in anyway also. the whole collgeg thing has nothin to do with who will perform on april 10th i know my team is goin to be ready but the question is will hhs underestimate station camp? If so we will prevail but if both teams show up it will not be a blow out it will be a slobber knocker i promise u that. lookin forward to this game it will be a tough match

ok so j.j. is memphis and alex is belmont and for u to talk about union trevecca was beat by union this last year so u can throw that out not tryin to talk anyone up but neither school is elite in anyway also. the whole collgeg thing has nothin to do with who will perform on april 10th i know my team is goin to be ready but the question is will hhs underestimate station camp? If so we will prevail but if both teams show up it will not be a blow out it will be a slobber knocker i promise u that. lookin forward to this game it will be a tough match

Can you please type a little bit better? It's obvious how low the education standards are at Station Camp. If you are saying that Hendersonville is not elite, because I cannot understand your text, I don't think you know much about soccer in the state of Tennessee. Hendersonville is one of the elite teams in the state. I'm not saying that because I'm a fan, I'm saying that because it's true. To say that they aren't elite is a disgrace. Those boys train harder than any other team I have ever seen. And just because Trevecca was beat by Union, it doesn't mean that Union is amazing. Union is a great university, they are just not top notch at soccer. But any student playing at the next level, I will tip my hat to them. It's also obvious that you are a player on the team. Please try and post with class, so the next time your school wont look like a bunch of dim-wits. Can I say one more thing? 35-3. Hopefully you know what game that score is from. Can't wait until the game. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Can you please type a little bit better? It's obvious how low the education standards are at Station Camp. If you are saying that Hendersonville is not elite, because I cannot understand your text, I don't think you know much about soccer in the state of Tennessee. Hendersonville is one of the elite teams in the state. I'm not saying that because I'm a fan, I'm saying that because it's true. To say that they aren't elite is a disgrace. Those boys train harder than any other team I have ever seen. And just because Trevecca was beat by Union, it doesn't mean that Union is amazing. Union is a great university, they are just not top notch at soccer. But any student playing at the next level, I will tip my hat to them. It's also obvious that you are a player on the team. Please try and post with class, so the next time your school wont look like a bunch of dim-wits. Can I say one more thing? 35-3. Hopefully you know what game that score is from. Can't wait until the game. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

well for u to say that is quite hilarious to be honest, that u pick apart someones message to try to down them lol funny and all of those ppl ur talkin about are personal friends of mine so calm down and just so u know football is over so get over it. So if u were to analyze a little bit deeper u would have noticed how i did not mention that HHS is not an elite team but that the colleges union and trevecca are not... so if u would like to analyze deeper it might actually help u out. Or is that the education standards of hendersonville high school? and of course im a player at station camp and i dont take to kindly to u trying to down my team. Grow up and get ready for April 10th oh and can i say, play us in basketball? or baseball? if u want to mention football we beat u last year in baseball; and do i even need to mention the thing u call a basketball team?

well for u to say that is quite hilarious to be honest, that u pick apart someones message to try to down them lol funny and all of those ppl ur talkin about are personal friends of mine so calm down and just so u know football is over so get over it. So if u were to analyze a little bit deeper u would have noticed how i did not mention that HHS is not an elite team but that the colleges union and trevecca are not... so if u would like to analyze deeper it might actually help u out. Or is that the education standards of hendersonville high school? and of course im a player at station camp and i dont take to kindly to u trying to down my team. Grow up and get ready for April 10th oh and can i say, play us in basketball? or baseball? if u want to mention football we beat u last year in baseball; and do i even need to mention the thing u call a basketball team?

Try to type a little better so I can understand you next time. But hm I thought Station Camp ***Players*** would have more class than this. Sure our basketball team is not doing to well, I'm just showing you an example of how Station Camp trash talked the Hendersonville football team months upon months before the game. And you saw what happened. Nothing is going to be settled until this game is played on April 10th. Before you start to irritate other board members with your low class, please stop arguing like the child you are. So leave it at that. You're the one who needs to grow up.