Hillsboro Next Football Season

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

From what I heard the Maplewood/Hillsboro rivalry will continue this year. A parent told me they heard they play week 1.

Really? Cool if that's the case. I get to hear boski's trash talking again. I hadn't heard that yet though.

With 5 non-district games to schedule per year now, I figured HHS would continue playing some MNPS teams. 2009 so far has Gallatin and Siegel for non-district play. Leaving 3 games left. Since I doubt MBA will be renewed for this year, it would stand to reason that Maplewood could easily be on the schedule. I would also expect Hillwood and Overton as well due to close proximity. That would be a very solid schedule for HHS.

thats right buddy!!! my vaction is over baby!! *high five myself* ..sorry i lost track of time ... man its almost game time.. lets see.. what did i miss? oh thats right nothing!! Maplewood is still here ..different team different game...panthers lost a ton of seniors but they still have more than enough talent to get it done!! thats right donkey rat nation ..boski is home!! victim # 1 ...oh yeah i almost forgot.. congrats once again defending "champs" :roflolk:dry.gif .. yeah now get over it..new season .."what cha got?"

• 2 weeks later...
Hillsboro won't win a game this year, but not because they don't have good players. Winning starts at the top and the wrong man got the job.

give the guy a chance. and remember you cant win them all...who do you think they are Maryville?? no wait .. who do you think they are Alcoa??