Indian

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they held there on untill the 4th Quarter

Bottom line is that Cody was the only one that showed up last night. Howard had no answer for him and the ball should have gone through him on every single posession, which it didn't. Very very stagnant offense in the second half last night and Howard pulled away when they started running and we weren't getting back on defense. Some other players played intimidated last night, way to many turnovers and there is still an attitude problem that if a certain player isn't getting his, he does nothing to help the team defensively. Corpio played well on D as always, and this was a winnable game that got away in the second half. Way to many out of control shots instead of running the offense through a 6'8 big man and making howard do something they hadn't done all night............stop him. Keep your heads up guys, now you know how much you need to improve and where you stand.

Bottom line is that Cody was the only one that showed up last night. Howard had no answer for him and the ball should have gone through him on every single posession, which it didn't. Very very stagnant offense in the second half last night and Howard pulled away when they started running and we weren't getting back on defense. Some other players played intimidated last night, way to many turnovers and there is still an attitude problem that if a certain player isn't getting his, he does nothing to help the team defensively. Corpio played well on D as always, and this was a winnable game that got away in the second half. Way to many out of control shots instead of running the offense through a 6'8 big man and making howard do something they hadn't done all night............stop him. Keep your heads up guys, now you know how much you need to improve and where you stand.

Will Marion get this all straightened out?

I hear they have a big game on Friday.

Will Marion get this all straightened out?

I hear they have a big game on Friday.

team chemistry has been a problem all year and until the ones that have the problem put the team first, they will continue getting beat by teams with equal talent, bottom line!! Selfishness has no place in a team sport, ask the football neighbors down the road this year, that is what they are complaining about also.

I havent had the opportunity to see Marion Co but its clear that the coach and players forget that Cody is the man..I dont think Alabama, Richmond, UTC, MTSU, etc... have came to the gym to see those other cats. Cant believe a 6'9 D-1 player barely touches the ball. Its pretty simple..If he doesnt get a touch everytime down the floor then you come out. As smart as he is, he passes out of double teams well and can shoot from 15ft out..

Freakin Unbelievable!!

I havent had the opportunity to see Marion Co but its clear that the coach and players forget that Cody is the man..I dont think Alabama, Richmond, UTC, MTSU, etc... have came to the gym to see those other cats. Cant believe a 6'9 D-1 player barely touches the ball. Its pretty simple..If he doesnt get a touch everytime down the floor then you come out. As smart as he is, he passes out of double teams well and can shoot from 15ft out..

Freakin Unbelievable!!

[/quo

Your not very bright no 1 touches the ball every time down the court except the point gaurd not even players in the NBA touch the ball every time .How do you know how smart he is /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

C H is hands down the main gear of that team, if two other players would ever learn that it's not about them THEN maybe they could play as a team and bring home the big wins until then they will only be mediocre and stall out at the district level. even as they stand now they should end up 2 or 3 in the district.

Freakin Unbelievable!!

well said! CH should touch the ball 95% of the time every possession.