CPA vs David Lipscomb

lovethegame

What time does the game start? I didn't know if the girls would start playing at 6 or 630.

I am living in Nashville and was wondering if there are any other good games going on tonight? I have been wanting to see CPA play and David Lipscomb seems to be pretty good based on schedule + strength rankings. Are there any better match-ups tonight or is this my best bet?

What time does the game start? I didn't know if the girls would start playing at 6 or 630.

I am living in Nashville and was wondering if there are any other good games going on tonight? I have been wanting to see CPA play and David Lipscomb seems to be pretty good based on schedule + strength rankings. Are there any better match-ups tonight or is this my best bet?

Girls game starts at 6:00. Don't know about other matchups, but CPA/DL has turned into one of the better rivalries in middle TN. Girls and boys games should both be very exciting. By the way, if you want your complete fill of CPA/DL basketball tonight, the two middle schools also play today at DL beginning at 3:30 (middle school gym is adjacent to high school gym). Counting 7th grade and JV, you could see all or part of 8 CPA/DL games today!

hope you came because it was another CPA/DL classic. Tonight makes 5 overtimes in the last 4 games between the two...... thats a rivalry if you ask me. Congratulations to DL on the victory. These teams could likely meet 3 more times this year, and CPA will hopefully have David Anderson back, who was out tonight. Anderson is the team's best man-on defender and is a solid 3-ball shooter. Having him back in the line-up will help out CPA, but expect it to be another close one when DL comes to visit CPA on Jan. 20.

hope you came because it was another CPA/DL classic. Tonight makes 5 overtimes in the last 4 games between the two...... thats a rivalry if you ask me. Congratulations to DL on the victory. These teams could likely meet 3 more times this year, and CPA will hopefully have David Anderson back, who was out tonight. Anderson is the team's best man-on defender and is a solid 3-ball shooter. Having him back in the line-up will help out CPA, but expect it to be another close one when DL comes to visit CPA on Jan. 20.

I was wondering where the scoring was for CPA. The score was 17-13 at halftime with Z having 11 points and #23 having the other 6 I think. Really good game though. I would like to see these two teams play again when CPA is at full strength and Anderson is back. I was going to say that last year's team was much better, but since I have only seen one game and that game they were missing a key player I would not give a fair assessment.

For DL, they played really hard and a couple of their guys stepped up there in the 4th when I thought CPA was about to run away with it. Also, their student section is nuts. I liked the costumes especially with the gold suits, the whoopie cushion, and the gorillas chasing the bananna. However, I was pretty worried for them when they ran through the CPA cheerleaders and when they tried to start the slow clap by the CPA section.

Evan Webb Sr inside guy - was out for DL

Made it to this great 9AA game. What a great matchup and rivalry. That's what high school ball is all about. I've been hearing that CPA will make a run at the state title for months now. What I saw last night will not get that done even though they do have the talent in the key postions. After that, they don't have much to rely on.

Turnovers and missed free throws lost the game for CPA just the same as I saw against BA on Saturday. Huge 3s and nasty D won the game for Lipscomb in overtime. CPA is going to have to take a gut check in order to win the district again. David Anderson for CPA looks to be missed more than previously thought. Evan Webb a big loss for Lipscomb as well. My guess, Lipscomb-CPA will likely be the District game to watch from here on out.