Union City Vs. Lake County

lakecountyfan007

Are there going to be many fans at this game..Does the name Union City and Lake Co not bring to attention that these schools have had some good basketball seasons the past several years..Union City is 9-6 I believe, but their losses have been to Humboldt,voted the #1 school in Single A .,Dyer Co.#2 team in the State in Double A and several out of state teams in tournaments..Lake Co is 14-1.. has lost only to Humboldt ,voted the #1 team in Single A ..Lake Co was voted #4 in the State and just won a tournament in Illinois..But this game didn't make the Big Ones contest..But Wayne Co 8-5 and Summertown -10-5 did..I guess the people that do the Big Ones are from Middle Tenn just like the football polls..And for Dyer Co fans maybe wondering why Dyer Co and Dyersburg aren't one of the games..I was told a couple seasons ago that both teams had to have winning records..Can't have one team under 500...I didn't count the games..looked to be about 25 games..But I know all those games can't be any better than Union City vs.Lake Co !

I agree Middle and East Tn do not give West tn any credit at all! If there will be a better game in the state tonight i don't know who it may be!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not that i think that manassas is not talented, they are. I just think that manassas is not near the team they were last year. They lost 3 starters from last year team. And when i look at teams and players i look for basketball skills and to be frank buckner is the only one that i see that has basketball skills. Joe Northington doesn't shoot the ball well. His release isn't good. He doesn't square up to take shots. Plus he not going to beat alot of players off the dribble. Shaq walker is the only one that can shoot on the manassas team. And i really don't think that he can do it all the time. I think that Humboldt is more talented at four poss. than Manassas. Losing Mcfadden was the key to this team. Look when he was in the game against Union City, Manassas had control of the paint on both ends of the floor. When he pick up his forth foul in the third quarter and had to sit, that is when the game changed. The coach choked under pressure because he never put him back into the game.

And back to Buckner, He has tons of pontental but is lazy. And that is why he picks up dumb fouls. With out Buckner i don't think that manassas can beat middleton or middle college on talent.

Hey its too late to delete this I have already printed it off!!!!! Joe and RB will get there copy!!!! Please let LC come to Memphis!!!!! I dont wont HB too come now I wont LC!!!!!! HB people im threw with yall now LC my new targets!!!! yes THE SAME LC TEAM THAT BEAT MIDDLE COLLEGE BY 6!!!!! LOL!!!

1 last thing I love McFadgon but he was also the reason Manassas was not up 30 at the half because of his 6 TOs

Well first of all i meant no knock on Manassas! But if a 3-7 records makes Memphis a powerhouse i would hate to see your weakhouses. Craigmont was #5 at the time not now. I read the other day were u upset about the rankings in single a. Humboldt may not play 3-7 3a powerhouses that is why they are ranked #1. Don't knock other teams schedules when u are playing teams with losing records too! Last but not least u have to earn respest meaning no harm u are not Magic Johnson now that is a legend!! Have a good evening!!

Did you also no that that same 3-7 team HAMILTON that Liberty Tech had to go to OT to beat them!!!! So I guess you saying LT not that good then we all no LT is 1 of the top teams in the STATE and they went to OT with Hamilton!!!!! Manassas was up as much as 24 on Hamilton and beat them easy!!! lol!! u just dont no what you talking about!!!!!!

Did you also no that that same 3-7 team HAMILTON that Liberty Tech had to go to OT to beat them!!!! So I guess you saying LT not that good then we all no LT is 1 of the top teams in the STATE and they went to OT with Hamilton!!!!! Manassas was up as much as 24 on Hamilton and beat them easy!!! lol!! u just dont no what you talking about!!!!!!

Legend i like your ability to turn any topic into a Manassas one lol