2009 State Champs

chattownrasslin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about at 103 the Martin boy beat Mullins by a major i think it will be Martin and Alvarado in the finals

I believe that Mullins had a 102 fever and a bad case of the runs. I believe he had a bad Turkey leg the night before the match.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ok, Matt King won't make it to the finals, Jared Browning is the Champ there. I don't think that Dustin Stewart will beat Marvin Lopez. Him and Biddy are the best at that weight. Beazley beat Campbell Lewis last night. Seneca beat Usuary pretty decisively at the Soddy Invitational as well. With that said i think he'll take 140. Disney was pinned by Joe Proctor at 160.

Thanks chattownrasslin for your comment. I believe you might have fueled the fire under the porchop, causing him to burn around the edges. The fire might only be put out via a State Championship! That wouldn??™t surprise a lot of people that know him and the hard work that he has put in since last year!

Thanks chattownrasslin for your comment. I believe you might have fueled the fire under the porchop, causing him to burn around the edges. The fire might only be put out via a State Championship! That wouldn??™t surprise a lot of people that know him and the hard work that he has put in since last year!

I agree with you Lefty 87... plenty of good wrestling room board stuff with this thread !!

>

Has something happened to Hames of Bradley Central?

Returning State Champ ........Had a close 7-6 Win over Browning.

I'm sure Ethan will be glad to hear most people (on here) don't think he can win.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

>

Has something happened to Hames of Bradley Central?

Returning State Champ ........Had a close 7-6 Win over Browning.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This seems to be a Chattanooga area biased board. I will throw a couple of names out in Blake Thomas of Brentwood and Chris Soboun of Antioch. Both don't seem to merit any mention in state championships, but you never know what will happen. Especially at the Big Boy State.

These are my predictions to the finals with the winner on top. My best match award goes to Browning vs Hames (112). Outstanding Wrestler goes to Jake Young (Ooltewah) or Cameron Croy (Brentwood).

103: Alvarado (Cleveland)

: Mullins (Notre Dame)

112: Browning (Greenback)

: Hames (Bradley)

119: Biddy (Bradley)

: Sluder (Greenback)

125: Boone (Notre Dame)

: Beazley (Independence)

130: Miller (Greenback)

: Stewart (Soddy Daisy)

135: Graham (Bradley)

: Hood (Ooltewah)

140: Seneca (Independence)

: Usary (Science Hill)

145: Bishop (Sullivan East)

: Taylor (Red Bank)

152: Ridenour (Maryville)

: Mobley (Red Bank)

160: Proctor (Cookeville)

: Disney (Bradley)

171: Young (Ooltewah)

: Salada (Cookeville)

189: Croy (Brentwood)

: Kennedy (Blackman)

215: Patton (Blackman)

: Worley (Hixson)

285: Peters (Cleveland)

: Leonard (Halls)

Beazley beat Campbell Lewis last night.

Yes he did but it was a tied with about 45 seconds left

A little birdie told me that Beazley was up 3 with a minute left, he cut him and Lewis couldn't get the final takedown, and that the match your thinking of was Proctor vs Dixon at 60. Man I wish I was there to see these matchups. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

A little birdie told me that Beazley was up 3 with a minute left, he cut him and Lewis couldn't get the final takedown, and that the match your thinking of was Proctor vs Dixon at 60. Man I wish I was there to see these matchups. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i saw the match results as reported on here that when Cookville wrestled Bradley central...procter did pin disney...if i'm wrong...someone please tell me

maybe procter and dixon wrestled this weekend at soddy...i'm not sure if they did ...but if they did...procter had to beat him because procter was in the finals against a kid from hewitt (AL)

i saw the match results as reported on here that when Cookville wrestled Bradley central...procter did pin disney...if i'm wrong...someone please tell me

maybe procter and dixon wrestled this weekend at soddy...i'm not sure if they did ...but if they did...procter had to beat him because procter was in the finals against a kid from hewitt (AL)

I was informed that Proctor won 3-1 in OT, if this is true then I would have to put Dixon over Disney.

I'll pipe up here because it needs to be said!!

Here are facts sprinkled with some opinions(Iknow--opinions are like buttocks--everyone has one)--

Procter beat Dixon in OT(his only lost this year) It was a great match. FYI--Dixon was in a lot of pain all day because of a rotator cup issue in his shoulder. He will be hard to beat when he's 100%.

Also, Chris Sinsheimer. will be hard to beat when he is 100%. He wrestled one match Sat. and Coach Grindstaff pulled him because of his hip injury. He will be recuperating until regionals.

Independence came in 2nd with team points despite having 4 weights classes out. Austin Cox was pulled because of a shoulder problem after 1st match, Chris Sinsheimer was pulled after 1st match because of his hip injury, Stephen King and Christian Tambelini didn't make trip because of illness. This coupled with byes in the first round accounts for the large lead between 1st and 2nd place in the teams points category. (I don't think you get points for a bye right?)

Great job Indy coaches!!!