Brad Lane

Guest AnyThing

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand, he had grown up in the Bradley elementary and middle school programs. I only wonder if he will be eligible? Is Bradley in a different TSSAA territory than Baylor? According to TSSAA rules, this is necessary for him to remain eligible, the boarding school must be in a different territory than the public school the athlete will attend.

Going from private to public...now theres a twist.

Imagine the debriefing he will go through at Bradly .

I think he is a plant; its part of the grand design to the top Bradly wrestlers to Baylor.

Conspiracy theroists should have a field day with this one.

reftn

Posted by reftn:

Going from private to public...now theres a twist.

Imagine the debriefing he will go through at Bradly .

I think he is a plant; its part of the grand design to the top Bradly wrestlers to Baylor.

Conspiracy theroists should have a field day with this one.

reftn

reftn.....what in the world are you talking about...conspiracy???? By the way it's B-R-A-D-L-E-Y.

Also, from what I've heard he isn't eligible for this season.

Considering Bradley's red hot burning hatred of anything or anyone involved with DII, will he ever be allowed in the Bradley practice room? Good luck to him. He was an excellent wrestler while at Baylor (3rd as a 8th grader and 2nd as a freshman) and if given the opportunity he will be a force in DI.

His dad wrestled for Bradley in the mid 80's. I heard he wasn't happy at Baylor, not the coaching staff or team but just the environment. I'm sure Bradley is happy to have him.

xbody

True that Brad was a great wrestler while at Baylor. True also that he was one heck of a kids club wrestler while growing up in the Bradley kids club and wrestling for Coach Belcher at Trewhitt Jr. High School. Bradley hated to lose him and is equally glad to get him back.

As to Bradleys' "red hot burning hatred of all things DII",it's getting very tiresome having an individual like Mr. Manley speak for our program. It seems that he spends a lot of time speculating and spreading his obvious dislike for the Bears. Parents, boosters and friends of the program have been approached and made to feel uncomfortable by him, yet he has yet to summon the courage to actually speak to Coach Logsdon regarding the subject.

Sometimes people disagree. It's a fact of life. Walkenvol, be confident in your opinions and allow others the right to disagree with you with out being continually, anonymously bashed on messageboards. I have opinions and you have opinions. Live with it or pick up the phone, but stop trying to "win people over to your side". It's not a contest....It's a disagreement.

True that Brad was a great wrestler while at Baylor. True also that he was one heck of a kids club wrestler while growing up in the Bradley kids club and wrestling for Coach Belcher at Trewhitt Jr. High School. Bradley hated to lose him and is equally glad to get him back.

As to Bradleys' "red hot burning hatred of all things DII",it's getting very tiresome having an individual like Mr. Manley speak for our program. It seems that he spends a lot of time speculating and spreading his obvious dislike for the Bears. Parents, boosters and friends of the program have been approached and made to feel uncomfortable by him, yet he has yet to summon the courage to actually speak to Coach Logsdon regarding the subject.

Sometimes people disagree. It's a fact of life. Walkenvol, be confident in your opinions and allow others the right to disagree with you with out being continually, anonymously bashed on messageboards. I have opinions and you have opinions. Live with it or pick up the phone, but stop trying to "win people over to your side". It's not a contest....It's a disagreement.