district 11AA

ballbasher30

who is playing in the district today if the weather holds off?

Fairview goes to Waverly tonight and Waverly travels to Fairvierw tomorrow if the weather is not bad. This is a chance for Waverly to get back on the winning side of things as they should sweep Fairview with little resistance in the next few days.

cw goes to SC today weather permitting.. and tomorrow cw hosts SC. If game is cancelled today then they will probably play a DH tomorrow at CW.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you forgot about CW run ruling them TWICE??? I get it you got the short term memory going on good strategy bud

Come on dude! If I have to put a sarcasm smiley /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" , or a huh? smiley /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> on every coacht post that I make.............it takes away from my enjoyment of the site. Reading comprehension is good. Understanding sarcastic remarks is even better. If you don't know how to respond.................don't.

I hate arguing with teenagers. Their hormonal imbalance restricts the flow of blood to their brain cells and............they get all goofy on you. Ask coachrop to explain this to you hotstick. Maybe you can get extra credit or something. Geez. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Come on dude! If I have to put a sarcasm smiley /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" , or a huh? smiley /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> on every coacht post that I make.............it takes away from my enjoyment of the site. Reading comprehension is good. Understanding sarcastic remarks is even better. If you don't know how to respond.................don't.

I hate arguing with teenagers. Their hormonal imbalance restricts the flow of blood to their brain cells and............they get all goofy on you. Ask coachrop to explain this to you hotstick. Maybe you can get extra credit or something. Geez. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lol come on ks you need to calm down dawg!!!!

I'd say the suprises would be Waverly not starting so hot like everyone thought they would ,including myself.

The next suprise would be Harpeth. I'm not saying they are a bad team but did anyone expect them to put a whoopin a Purcell?

I didn't, but actually he's 0 for Harpeth. Ben Howell and Purcell locked up in a great pitcher's duel last year that Harpeth won 1-0 in extra innings. Harpeth Middle is playing Dickson for all the marbles tonight. The little Indians are undefeated in conference play over there too. This year's senior class has never had more than basketball success since they entered 7th grade. The classes behind them have better numbers athlete wise, so I'll say I'm surprised about THIS year, but the next 3 or 4 Harpeth teams should have a lot of talent on the baseball field. What's Camden got coming?

CW hosts SC today at 5:30.. Tomorrow CW goes to SC .. Who all plays this week?

Looks like Harpeth is at Central today, Central is coming here Wednesday, Page and Northeast on Thursday, Dyer County on Friday and CPA on Saturday at the least. The Cheatham makeup is in the air as to if or when the Cubs will play it. It doesn't look to be an in school Wednesday game at this point. JV with the Central games, so that's 8 games without Cheatham.