District 11AAA

IndyEagle09

You dont know what a division 1 school is? And your gonna base his entire season on 1 strikeout. We will do the talking on the field and after what you said it looks like you dont touch the field. Take some advice dont talk smack about other players when you havent been offered a scholarship and when your summer team plays twelve games and has the team name big joes tires written on your jersey.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm getting sick of all the Ray throws 91 and Hillis throws 94. Look, they are 1 and 2 as far as pitchers go in the district. Hitting 91 and 94 means just that, you hit it once or twice. Doesn't mean they can throw that consistently because they can't. Both are good pitchers however both struggle with good command, especially Hillis. Bruin19 that was for you. IHSEAGLES10, all this LEE LEE LEE talk. Easy please. Lee is an outstanding player, but maybe not the best in the district. I would go Kemp #1 Lee #2. If you wanna talk offers, Kemp has verbally commited to East Carolina, offers from Vanderbilt, and LSU, just to name a few. If you wanna talk stats......Lee was around 390. 's both of his years in high school so far.....Kemp has hit .439 both years, along with leading in stolen bases. Both are amazing players and will do very well at the next level.

I watched Ray pitch and he was 90-91 on the radar 10 straight

I think we need to stop bashing on everyone and just wish everyone in the district a healthy and successful season. All the players mentioned in this forum are all going to D1 programs Hillis Tennessee, Kemp, ECU, Ray not committed but will sign D1. All these guys are friends with me so I hope they know this is all in good fun and know all of us can back it up on the field. As for me I'm not the only player at Indy...we are made up of players that play the game the right way, leaving everything on the field! Aren't you glad we have the top players in the mid state in one district?? This looks to be a very competitive year and one to remember. Best of luck to all teams!! -JL

I think we need to stop bashing on everyone and just wish everyone in the district a healthy and successful season. All the players mentioned in this forum are all going to D1 programs Hillis Tennessee, Kemp, ECU, Ray not committed but will sign D1. All these guys are friends with me so I hope they know this is all in good fun and know all of us can back it up on the field. As for me I'm not the only player at Indy...we are made up of players that play the game the right way, leaving everything on the field! Aren't you glad we have the top players in the mid state in one district?? This looks to be a very competitive year and one to remember. Best of luck to all teams!! -JL

i like your style kid

I watched Ray pitch and he was 90-91 on the radar 10 straight

Yes, we know Ray and Hillis can and have thrown in the 90's. But, like many other people have said, they can ramp it up to the 90's for maybe an inning, but other than that they will throw high 80's, which is still VERY GOOD. So don't get defensive when someone says they can't consistently throw in the 90's.

WOW I just finished all of this bashing. First of all I want to know how stupid you all sound, i know yall are rivals and playing each but just cool or it will come back to haunt both of you not just one. I have been watching this district for the past 15 years now and all i can say is it is the best district in middle tennessee maybe the whole state. There have been so many good players and so many great teams. One thing though is that preseason predictions dont mean squat. This has happened to so many teams especially i nthe past few years. In 2007 Brentwood and Franklin were picked to win the whole region because of there talent and depth at pitchers and hitters at all positions becasue they all played since soph. year just like Independence this year. BUT GUESS WHO WON THE WHOLE DISTRICT, overton came out of no were and only lost twice during the year. The following year same scenerio both Franklin and Brentwood picked to win but guess who goes to the STATE TOURNY Ravenwood. SO if you think all this talk is helping or boasting your confidence, maybeit might be in your mind but to the teams that no one is talking about watch out because they will want to beat you even more.

Ok I know how good both Brentwood and Indy are, ive seen Lee play one of the best hands i have ever seen. Hillis and Ray are outstanding but players will step up, and dont say Brentwood offense is horrible because you dont know any names you never no.

But as for the other teams that every one should look out for in the district

Franklin - Get back four starters and kind of a fifth because if Jake little didnt get hurt last year he would have started at third. THey will be dangerous becasue these boys are just bread to hit the baseball. Robertson will compete for right handed pitcher of the year

Centennial - Im surprised not that many people are talking about these guys. Sure they lost there pitching, but they got a great core of postion players returning that include C - Fennell, Kemp, passmore, and i also heard that Manny is back this year. Another dangerous team that not many people are talking about.

Ravenwood - Lost Kes Carter, big whoop. i remember last year everyone was saying how bad they were gonna be because they lost PJ. Trust me they will be back they have alot of position players back. And Boyd will give them alot of Solid innings.

Overton - No one ever talks about these guys but they always find themselves hunt for either first or are in it at the end in the playoffs. Last year these guys were filled with sophmores. They are juniors now and are hungry becasue no one takes them serious. They are all around the fastest team, but need to find some pitchers to stay in the hunt for a spot.

SO next time you think about ragging on just your two teams think about everyone else. THis year is going to be one of the best and I think closest years in the District i beleive that some people are in for a big suprise.

I agree totally with vols. Baseball is a very, very unpredictable sport, and preseason predictions and rankings count for absolute squat. I think that what it really takes for a baseball team to be successful consists of three things: coaching, playing the game the right way (doing the little things), and team chemistry. Team chemistry, I believe, can help teams rise above more talented teams, and with most of the teams in the district being close to each other in talent-not to mention the great coaching in 11AAA-a good team chemistry will take an 11AAA team a long, long way. With the first week of practice being underway, I wish every team good health, success, and most of all, to enjoy the best sport in the world.

I'm very glad this has begun to mature. I just want to make it clear that, first of all, IndyEagle09 is in no way affiliated with the IHS Baseball program and we want to take zero responsibility for what he feels the need to say on here and ask him/her to please stop saying ridiculous things. Secondly, no Eagle players will be writing on the message board any longer, therefore anything said that may be mistaken for a player from IHS, please be aware that it is coming from an outside source also not affiliated with the team itself.

I love this district and its competitive nature every year. I wish everyone luck and I look forward to getting things started on the 9th.

I'm very glad this has begun to mature. I just want to make it clear that, first of all, IndyEagle09 is in no way affiliated with the IHS Baseball program and we want to take zero responsibility for what he feels the need to say on here and ask him/her to please stop saying ridiculous things. Secondly, no Eagle players will be writing on the message board any longer, therefore anything said that may be mistaken for a player from IHS, please be aware that it is coming from an outside source also not affiliated with the team itself.

I love this district and its competitive nature every year. I wish everyone luck and I look forward to getting things started on the 9th.

See you soon, Whip.