MrNoitAll is Back!

MrNoitAll

Well I am glad that Coacht open the boards back up for us cheap people who can not afford the membership. I have been talking to Birdie and she has promise me that we will come up with the $$$ some how this year to join. But cigarettes prices are going up, food is up, electric bill, Dr. bills, ???Birdie" wants beer all of the time lately said it helps her nerves dealing with me, credit cards are max out, kids need money for school, and you name it and I owe it. But anyway we are glad to be back on the softball board! If any of you would like to help MrNoitAll with his ???Losers??? just give me a yell and I will look over your picks and see if you are really being honest about the losers! I think there will be some surprises but again you will always have the same teams at the top. This is not in order but here are some who should make it to the ???Boro??? this spring: Chapel Hill, Lipscomb, Goodpasture, Beech, Riverdale, Coffee County, Creek Wood, Rossview, Cornersville, Marshall County, DeKalb County, Friendship, Blackman, and several more who will be trying to get into the top 10. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to have you back, but you have probably already angered those supporters of Soddy, Ooltewah, Trinity Chirstian, GPS, and St. Benedict by not including them on your preseason list. All are frequent visitors to the "boro" and they probably have intentions of returning. I guess they will have to work extra hard to impress you so you can mention them in the future.

It's nice to have you back, but you have probably already angered those supporters of Soddy, Ooltewah, Trinity Chirstian, GPS, and St. Benedict by not including them on your preseason list. All are frequent visitors to the "boro" and they probably have intentions of returning. I guess they will have to work extra hard to impress you so you can mention them in the future.

I can not believe you open the "season" with a "dis" of all the Chatt teams!!!!! This should be a fun year!!!!

Well I am glad that Coacht open the boards back up for us cheap people who can not afford the membership. I have been talking to Birdie and she has promise me that we will come up with the $$$ some how this year to join. But cigarettes prices are going up, food is up, electric bill, Dr. bills, ???Birdie" wants beer all of the time lately said it helps her nerves dealing with me, credit cards are max out, kids need money for school, and you name it and I owe it. But anyway we are glad to be back on the softball board! If any of you would like to help MrNoitAll with his ???Losers??? just give me a yell and I will look over your picks and see if you are really being honest about the losers! I think there will be some surprises but again you will always have the same teams at the top. This is not in order but here are some who should make it to the ???Boro??? this spring: Chapel Hill, Lipscomb, Goodpasture, Beech, Riverdale, Coffee County, Creek Wood, Rossview, Cornersville, Marshall County, DeKalb County, Friendship, Blackman, and several more who will be trying to get into the top 10. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Looks like Mid Teen /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Looks like Mid Teen /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yep you are right, these are the Mid-State teams who could be in the "Boro" by me working in Mid State it is very hard for me to get out to see all of the other schools unless they are playing in a tourney where my Mighty Wildkittens are playing. But I do agree those are some teams that should not be paying this year to go to the "Boro"

I will also give out a list of teams who will not be in the "Boro" this year, oh I guess they could be there but they will be paying to watch! Keep watching and see if you team makes the "Loser List." We will have a lot this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Birdie has been asking about my ole friend stdbird has anyone seen him lately? She kept on talking about how much money he has and she even bet he didnt even live in a double wide like we do. But I keep telling her money isnt everything just look at us and you will see what not having money can do for you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I am sure he will be picking the Beech team as his number one or Goodpasture. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Riverdale..........Coffee Co.................please let's not start with them again. Riverdale didn't even make it out of the district last year. Coffee Co. has to play somebody like Soddy or Ooltewah in the region so they are gone.

Riverdale..........Coffee Co.................please let's not start with them again. Riverdale didn't even make it out of the district last year. Coffee Co. has to play somebody like Soddy or Ooltewah in the region so they are gone.

Surely you are not saying that CC and Riverdale can not make it to the state? Hmmm I did not know that we were talking about last year if you will go back and read we are talking about THIS year! If we are going to be talking about last year I could tell you had I some $$$ in my 401k now I am picking up cans on the side of the road. Last year the people in Tullahoma was talking trash about going to the state, this time last Hilary thought she was going to be President....you can not live in the past. You just need to read just a little bit closer 'Wilson24' then you will know not to pick against "MrNoitAll" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Softball time must be around the corner if Mr NoitAll has reared his head. I can only hope 2009 is as memorable as 2008 & with you starting this early I can tell you have been cooped up for too long. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I can believe you left out the K-town teams. On that note I will have to all my 2cents.

Farragut had a great run in 08 but unfortunaly lack of pitching could be there downfall in 09. We will see how far 3 power hitters & speed will take them this year.

My ol allmamater Gibbs should make another run threw the "Boro" this year. Loosing a Senior pitcher will make it a little tougher but after the impact the 08 Freshmen class made & a tallented Freshmen pitcher comming in this year things are shaping up nicely for the Eagles.

Powell will have there hands full with the likes of Central & Karns but its hard to keep the Panthers out of the "big show" 2 years in a row.

Just my 2cents /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Surely you are not saying that CC and Riverdale can not make it to the state? Hmmm I did not know that we were talking about last year if you will go back and read we are talking about THIS year! If we are going to be talking about last year I could tell you had I some $$$ in my 401k now I am picking up cans on the side of the road. Last year the people in Tullahoma was talking trash about going to the state, this time last Hilary thought she was going to be President....you can not live in the past. You just need to read just a little bit closer 'Wilson24' then you will know not to pick against "MrNoitAll" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Stick to the losers because you can't pick the winners.