Upperman v. Livingston

up2late

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins? Why?

Livingston. They are better!

I think LA will take this one. However, If LA overlooks this team it just might be their closest game since that trip to Ensworth. This will be another one of those intense ball games that these two teams are known to have against each other. I hope the student sections can get along. haha.

My Prediction

LA - 76

UH - 61

Livingston. They are better!

I think LA will take this one. However, If LA overlooks this team it just might be their closest game since that trip to Ensworth. This will be another one of those intense ball games that these two teams are known to have against each other. I hope the student sections can get along. haha.

My Prediction

LA - 76

UH - 61

Close game deffinatly! LA Wins by 7. As for "hopeing the student sections get along" I needed a laugh. The fans yelling at each other is almost as intense as the game itself.

Close game deffinatly! LA Wins by 7. As for "hopeing the student sections get along" I needed a laugh. The fans yelling at each other is almost as intense as the game itself.

Intense. Rivals. Yelling. Dont like them.

No matter how you put it, there is no reason that they cannot get along. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I feel sorry for those of us who are old and have to sit near the foul-mouthed teenagers who aren't watching the game. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Take those kids to the woodshed, then give them a bar of soap to chew on! Old school style. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This will definantly be a dog fight. Not being a fan of either and having seen both play I think each one of their strength is different, guard play for LA and post game for Upperman. The difference I think is the depth of LA and how their pressure just wears at ya but ya can't count out home court advantage. LA but "closer than the experts think" lol!

This will definantly be a dog fight. Not being a fan of either and having seen both play I think each one of their strength is different, guard play for LA and post game for Upperman. The difference I think is the depth of LA and how their pressure just wears at ya but ya can't count out home court advantage. LA but "closer than the experts think" lol!

You are right on all points. However, I think the post play for LA has been getting better lately. Devon Ramsey is a good shooter and could be unstoppable if he really set his mind to it. Brad Jackson is also playing very well lately. He is very quick for a big man and is great at getting to the goal.