Humboldt @ Lake Co. Jan. 30

Guest snakedriver

You also beat Obion earlier in the season by 12.

A win is always better than a loss. Bottom line - A win is a win - Humboldt remains undefeated.

It was 17.. a win is a win. We haven't fared too bad this year after losing 4 starters. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You are right win is better than loss unless it happens during tourny's ...then I'd take a loss in regular season anyday.After hearing from people while out and about how much better HB is than DC I was just shocked...

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, cool man... good to meet you. I was the one talking to Elgin mostly if you didn't have it figured out.

The game was awesome! The dunks were more awesome! Charles and Tevin are both fun to watch for sure.

Legend, I hate to break it to ya brother.... Manassas is playing the underdog role this year. Buckner is good and no one ever said he was overrated. I don't know where yankees got that kind of observation down. I did say that Manassas is overrated. Ya, they beat Craigmont, but barely beat Middle College and Middleton. By the way Legend, Gibson Co. played Middleton before the season started and only lost to them by 6, LOL!!!! You overhyped Manassas. You didn't overhype Buckner though. Kudos and good luck on making it to state!!!!!

Why wont you note that Manassas also beat Middleton by 20pts @ Middleton and that game could have been a 35pts lose if Manassas didnt play there bench so much.

You also didnt note that Manassas beat Middle College by 30pts and it could have been worst if Manassas didnt play there bench so much that game!!!

The Gibson Co BOYS???? They cant even beat the GC girls team!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> please dont get me started on them again!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why wont you note that Manassas also beat Middleton by 20pts @ Middleton and that game could have been a 35pts lose if Manassas didnt play there bench so much.

You also didnt note that Manassas beat Middle College by 30pts and it could have been worst if Manassas didnt play there bench so much that game!!!

The Gibson Co BOYS???? They cant even beat the GC girls team!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> please dont get me started on them again!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Legend,

I was at this game and as far as playing the bench - until the last 2 mins of the game - all your starters were in. You guys subbed 2 players and 2 only. Come on now.

Well considering that was mid November and this is mid February, you'd figure Manassas would be clicking on all cylinders and beating teams badly. Humboldt beat the #2 team in Class 1A the other night by 16. I think Manassas and Lake Co. would make for a good game, but I do believe Manassas would win it.

I just don't see how our boy Legend thinks Manassas is as good as they are after losing 6 Seniors that went onto play college ball (which is a great achievement). It takes alot of talk to be able to say Manassas is going to win state after graduating that class. Yes, they got Buckner, but outside of him, no one else has legit state tournament experience. All of Humboldt's Seniors have been to the state tournament twice in their four years. They know what it's like. Charles Taylor played ALOT in that state tournament 2 years ago. I think this is Humboldt's year to shine and I'm on the bandwagon!

Stay on the bandwagon!!! People thought Mitchell wouldnt make it back to State after they lost T Young and three other d-1 players Mitchell reloaded just like Manassas did and made it back 2 the state game to more years!!! Manassas will not only get to state this year but with what they have returning they will get there next year in 2A!

Legend,

I was at this game and as far as playing the bench - until the last 2 mins of the game - all your starters were in. You guys subbed 2 players and 2 only. Come on now.

well how did 10 people get in the box score??? Im glad thats the game you was @ because a key guy was sick that game!!! Dont wont you to respect him too much so he can sneak up on YOU!!!

Legend,

think what ever you wont but for HB to be so deep they only had a 6 man team -vs- LC!!! HB played the starting 5 and #5 off the bench thats all they GOT!!!!

It was 17.. a win is a win. We haven't fared too bad this year after losing 4 starters. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You are right win is better than loss unless it happens during tourny's ...then I'd take a loss in regular season anyday.After hearing from people while out and about how much better HB is than DC I was just shocked...

Humboldt loss 4 starters also. I don't recall hearing about a comparison of HB to DC. What post is that on.

Guest snakedriver

OK............Let me take this time to apologize to someone who took offense to something I said Sunday about Charles Taylor. I think Charles is a very good bball player and a very nice young man. I never meant to degrade him in any way! Secondly...People who post fake documents on here and try to pass them off as real should not be allowed on the site (i.e. mr basketball ballot). Now let me make myself clear, Tevin Crayton is the player from Humboldt that should be on that ballot, so when it comes out it should say class 1a, Tevin Crayton-Jeremy Sexton-Reginald Buckner.

If those are not the three on there then somethings very wrong. I think the world of all the boys that play at Humboldt and would do anything to help them out and if my words were a little suspect on this matter I apologize. I am truly sorry!

Now lastly..............for my good coacht buddy LEGEND. After the way manassas has played lately your posts are just plain ridiculous! You think anyone's taking you seriously right now bud? But I am glad your back at seemingly full strength.......I can always get a good laugh out of your banter. Like I say.....can't wait till the boro!

Humboldt loss 4 starters also. I don't recall hearing about a comparison of HB to DC. What post is that on.

Didn't say it was posted on here...said while I've been out and about /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I'm pretty straight up honest about what DC has and doesn't have in games....don't get me wrong redgold...I'm not a basher. I saw alot of turnovers in the LC game....I see past the dunks and all. You have people saying they can handle the as well as guards then others saying they are not that good of ball handlers. Ya'll have a chance to make a run for the gold...best tighten things up...besides Manassas people are forgetting about Temple who is fundamentally sound and always has been...teams like this will exploit your weaknesses and capitilize on your mistakes.

think what ever you wont but for HB to be so deep they only had a 6 man team -vs- LC!!! HB played the starting 5 and #5 off the bench thats all they GOT!!!!

Big Perry entered the game also, and had an injurred player that didn't dress. Not saying it was a bad thing that we played 7 against a highly ranked team. Have to do what we have to do. No excuses.

OK............Let me take this time to apologize to someone who took offense to something I said Sunday about Charles Taylor. I think Charles is a very good bball player and a very nice young man. I never meant to degrade him in any way! Secondly...People who post fake documents on here and try to pass them off as real should not be allowed on the site (i.e. mr basketball ballot). Now let me make myself clear, Tevin Crayton is the player from Humboldt that should be on that ballot, so when it comes out it should say class 1a, Tevin Crayton-Jeremy Sexton-Reginald Buckner.

If those are not the three on there then somethings very wrong. I think the world of all the boys that play at Humboldt and would do anything to help them out and if my words were a little suspect on this matter I apologize. I am truly sorry!

Now lastly..............for my good coacht buddy LEGEND. After the way manassas has played lately your posts are just plain ridiculous! You think anyone's taking you seriously right now bud? But I am glad your back at seemingly full strength.......I can always get a good laugh out of your banter. Like I say.....can't wait till the boro!

Who posted a fake document? and what is the document? Just curious.