Sequatchie Valley Baseball

BC_WarriorHead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Bledsoe and Sequatchie have new coaches, anyone else changed? Marion is the top dog till someone beats them. Grundy is usually tough.

I believe Marion will be good this year they will be low on pitching but i think Joe Muir and Lucas Lloyd can get them though all the district games and lead them back to the district championship but it will be hard just them two pitching the district games some other pitchers will have to step up and help out.But Marion will be top dog until somebody knocks them off so lets see what happens when spring rolls around.

I know Bledsoe and Sequatchie have new coaches, anyone else changed? Marion is the top dog till someone beats them. Grundy is usually tough.

I believe Marion will be good this year they will be low on pitching but i think Joe Muir and Lucas Lloyd can get them though all the district games and lead them back to the district championship but it will be hard just them two pitching the district games some other pitchers will have to step up and help out.But Marion will be top dog until somebody knocks them off so lets see what happens when spring rolls around.

1. marion

2.grundy

3.sequatchie

4.bledsoe

5.whitwell

6.sp

7.hardy memorial

1.Sequatchie

2.Jasper

3.Grundy

4.Bledsoe

5.SP

6.Whitwell

I know one can't rely on what a team has done in the past, but this is the first group that won the first of 3 Middle School district championships in a row for Sequatchie county. But in order for Seq. to win the district, the pitching is going to have to be better than last year. I think coach Roberson will work with them as soon as he is allowed. Seq's. defense will be solid once again. The bats will also have to come alive, with Trevor gone there isn't a lot of pop in the line up, but one never knows who will step up.

Although Marion lost several good player's, they will still be tuff. I think it can go either way Sequatchie or Marion first.

Who is Bledsoe's new coach.

1.Sequatchie

2.Jasper

3.Grundy

4.Bledsoe

5.SP

6.Whitwell

I know one can't rely on what a team has done in the past, but this is the first group that won the first of 3 Middle School district championships in a row for Sequatchie county. But in order for Seq. to win the district, the pitching is going to have to be better than last year. I think coach Roberson will work with them as soon as he is allowed. Seq's. defense will be solid once again. The bats will also have to come alive, with Trevor gone there isn't a lot of pop in the line up, but one never knows who will step up.

Although Marion lost several good player's, they will still be tuff. I think it can go either way Sequatchie or Marion first.

Who is Bledsoe's new coach.

Marion has no one left. In the past they were all baseball players. Meaning that the studs of the team were baseball players and did not play other sports. Now all that is left if my memory serves me right is basketball and football players that also play baseball.

Marion has no one left. In the past they were all baseball players. Meaning that the studs of the team were baseball players and did not play other sports. Now all that is left if my memory serves me right is basketball and football players that also play baseball.

Muir, Loyd, Helm, Murphy, Guyear and more, I just can't remember them all right now, but they all are good ball players. And they all knows what it takes to win. Don't get me wrong, I hope Seq can win the district at least on the valley side. I haven't seen the schedule, but I've heard it's brutal ( non district ).

Indian do you know what the schedule is, or can find one and post on the schedule board.

I know you have been reading this thread JH, who's your new coach.

I think Sequatchie will be the team to beat. They have a new coach and attitude. Marion lost everything. Bell, Fowler, and Bettis is all they had. There will be a new king on the hill after this year!

Lost everything they had huh?

2006-Preseason prediction-Marion 1st in district...Season results- MC wins district Champs break school record for wins..6 senior studs Kopek,Guyear,Ladd,Sowder,Ronnie Smith, and Jake Smith...out of those 6 ..5 played college ball

2007- Preseason prediction MC 4 in district...Season results even with the heavy losses Layne, Wilson, and Newsome all step step and put all the people who said they couldnt do it to shame and they happen to win district break school record for wins and also end up in the Fling...out of the 3 seniors 1 plays college ball, which i believe is Layne

2008- Preseason prediction MC 1st in district..season results District champs school record for wins again and darn near won the fling..Even thought they lost Layne who was huge for them in 07 along with wilson and newsome..they still win...out of the 4 or 5 seniors one is now playin college ball which is Bell

2009- you say they lost everyone, well what does the past tell you? marion doesnt rebuild they simply reload

Roberts knows what he is doing at MC........plain and simple

now to this season how hard they worked in the off season will be the judge, they do know how to win but they must learn that winning was never easy for the past teams and it wont be now it takes hard work and dedication..something that I have never seen a MC team lack in the past 4,5,6 years..

so Marion is king till someone knocks them off...Marion will win district again...4 in a row....