Thoughts on Easton bats

Eddie

Eddie,

I work in a sporting goods store. That is a pretty good deal for that bat. I looked at the site you are looking at as well and it does come with a 400 day manufacturer warranty. So IMO you could feel pretty safe with that purchase. I hardly ever encourage JH parents to buy the $300-400 bats for their kids. IMO it is too big a bat for that age group anyway. I normally recommend to get something middle of the road until freshman year and then get a big dollar bat that you can get a good 2-3 years out of, dependent on use. Hope this helps.

Good advice cougarball. I don't understand the $300 bat mentality for a dozen middle school games and a 90 lb 7th grader doesn't get alot out of the bat anyway. Muddle along with a bargain bat until high school and then invest in a bat that will last them 2-3 years. Older model bats are often just different paint jobs for half the money. I bought a 2006 Demarini VooDoo for $165 last year that still had the plastic on it.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic