Top Juniors

Welshdragon

I'm sorry, I guess I missed the heading that said this was a AAA message board only. Do you know the beauty of forums like these? If you don't want to read something you don't have to. When you see a post from myself or 2 or 3 other posters on here, there's a good probability that we are going to be talking about Seymour. I can't speak for the others, but for me, it's because that's the team I support and know the most about to take part in an informed discussion regarding. If you feel whatever team you like isn't being well represented enough on the board, invite more fans to come and join in. I'm sure everyone on CoachT would be happy to have more in depth analysis or conversations with supporters of teams that might not get mentioned as "often" as you feel Seymour is. Luckily, Seymour soccer is being talked about. That means they must be doing something right with their program. Start your own thread about your program, comment more often with specifics about them, just don't knock others for doing so for their team.

Well put, and amen

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAA message board only? What i was saying was that Seymour is AA (double A) and teams like Bearden, Farragut, West, South-Doyle, Sevier County are all AAA (triple A) and that seymour competes well in AA (double A) but if they were to be competing in AAA they would not be getting mentioned hardly anywhere on here, i wasn't trying to put them down or be rude, because say i was a Sevier-County fan and i started a post, it would be dead because nobody wants to read about teams that are pretty good but get smacked around in AAA because the AAA region in the Knoxville area is one of or the best in the state, And seymour who could give Sevier-County or South-Doyle (who are average in AAA) a good game if they had to play the other top teams like Bearden, Farragut, West or Oak Ridge, they would get killed, which already happened when Seymour played Bearden, and im not gonna go there, because it was so bad that everybody already knows what happened.

*cough* check the Seymour/Oak Ridge scrimmage score *cough*

I won't go "there" either

*cough* check the Seymour/Oak Ridge scrimmage score *cough*

I won't go "there" either

What was the score? I couldnt find it. And i am sorry if i was being rude or sarcastic, i was not trying to come across that way, i guess i was just trying too hard to make my point about all the AA, A/AA stuff. I know for a fact seymour was a very solid team last year, and if they are any better than they were last year then they are going to be very tough to beat.

What was the score? I couldnt find it. And i am sorry if i was being rude or sarcastic, i was not trying to come across that way, i guess i was just trying too hard to make my point about all the AA, A/AA stuff. I know for a fact seymour was a very solid team last year, and if they are any better than they were last year then they are going to be very tough to beat.

5-1 Seymour in 45 minutes

It's cool man. I appreciate the compliment, and I understood what you were saying about the classifications. What I was trying to explain is that the message board is for all high school soccer teams, not just the "top" ones or those that excel in AAA. If those are the only teams that you want to discuss then I'm sure you'll find plenty of topics on here that fit the bill. I like this forum because it gives me somewhere I can talk about soccer, in particular Seymour soccer, with other fans of the sport and get their opinions as well as share my own. While I might not agree with all of them, it's still interesting to see others' perspectives.

Well put, and amen

Thank you.

i guess i was just trying too hard to make my point about all the AA, A/AA stuff.

Well, MY dad can beat up YOUR dad! Oh, wait, we're not talking about that, are we? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can say that, at least from some of the A/AA teams, they are stepping up to the challenge and scheduling AAA teams, and doing fairly well (at least this season). I can't say for all the A/AA squads, but if you look at Seymour, Alcoa, Catholic and CAK, they all have fairly tough AAA and D-2 opponents in their schedules. Will the A/AA teams always beat the AAA teams? No. But look at the AAA teams that those schools are scheduling. Farragut, Bearden, West, Mo West, Webb, Science Hill, Baylor, Hendersonville, Houston, Maryville, McMinn, Oak Ridge, Brentwood, Dobyn's Bennett... Those are some of the top AAA and D-2 squads. I think it would be interesting, after the fact, to see how those teams have done against those opponents. I don't think you can do so, at this point, because I don't put a whole lot into scrimmage results. Regular season scores tell more, at least to me, when you go starting 11 against starting 11 for the whole 80.

Good discussion, though! Maybe we should start a separate thread? (this doesn't have too much to do with juniors, huh?)

It's cool man. I appreciate the compliment, and I understood what you were saying about the classifications. What I was trying to explain is that the message board is for all high school soccer teams, not just the "top" ones or those that excel in AAA. If those are the only teams that you want to discuss then I'm sure you'll find plenty of topics on here that fit the bill. I like this forum because it gives me somewhere I can talk about soccer, in particular Seymour soccer, with other fans of the sport and get their opinions as well as share my own. While I might not agree with all of them, it's still interesting to see others' perspectives.

Thank you.

I gotcha pitbull

David Geno - Dobyns-Bennett -has to be considered one of the best juniors

Nick Desalvatore - Brentwood - if he can stay healthy

Caleb Steen- Franklin - solid defense

Nick Dykes - Independence - solid defense and quick decision making

Ryan Zeeck - Blackman - only junior on varsity (will be tough senior year )

All strong juniors from powerful state runnerup Brentwood '92 Elite team

david geno is definitely up there. he doesnt have as good of a team around him as dobyns bennett normally has but seems to be getting the results regardless

david geno is definitely up there. he doesnt have as good of a team around him as dobyns bennett normally has but seems to be getting the results regardless

would add brandon saunders. plays center mid for ravenwood and makes everyone around him better and ravenwood is doing vey well so far. very physical and makes things hard for the other team