Marion County Warriors

Bill#49

Thanks to Gerald Hargis and all the great people at Komatsu in Chattanooga the Marion County Warriors Fieldhouse is getting a much-needed remodeling. Coach Boeck has worked extremely hard this off-season trying to get the weightroom up to par or better than most in the surrounding area. This is in addition to the new locker room that was put in this past summer. With the loyal support of many people in the Jasper area the weightroom and fieldhouse is now beginning to look terrific!! The boys have something they can take a great deal of pride in and look forward to getting ready for the 2009 football season!!

Again, I would like to say THANK YOU for all the hard work so many people have put in so that the boys can have something "special"!!

Komatsu newspaper article

Marion County Fieldhouse Weightroom

If Jasper keeps working at it the weight room will eventually be as good as South Pittsburg or Whitwell's. Good Luck. Sorry could not help myself Bill. and thanks to Komatsu for showing how if all bussineses were as responsible as they are, we would not need labor unions or big government. It is incredible what Komatsu is doing, and do not think people are not takeing notice. I know this new administration in office is going to ecourage more pograms like this. Obama was killed in this election for mentioning "spreading the wealth" come tax time Komatsu will be rewarded for their efforts. THANK YOU KOMATSU FOR FOR DEMONSTATING THE LEADERSHIP THIS COUNTRY NEEDS, IN A TIME OF NEED. All of Marion County thanks you.

If Jasper keeps working at it the weight room will eventually be as good as South Pittsburg or Whitwell's. Good Luck. Sorry could not help myself Bill. and thanks to Komatsu for showing how if all bussineses were as responsible as they are, we would not need labor unions or big government. It is incredible what Komatsu is doing, and do not think people are not takeing notice. I know this new administration in office is going to ecourage more pograms like this. Obama was killed in this election for mentioning "spreading the wealth" come tax time Komatsu will be rewarded for their efforts. THANK YOU KOMATSU FOR FOR DEMONSTATING THE LEADERSHIP THIS COUNTRY NEEDS, IN A TIME OF NEED. All of Marion County thanks you.

No bulletin board material from me possum. I can help myself.