Need Directions from Jx to CPA

Rebelwithoutapplause

The mapquest maps are not always the best so here are the directions if you are coming from Jackson.

Take I40 East till you get to Old Hickory Boulevard Exit (199 I believe)

Turn Right onto Old Hickory.

Stay on the road and it will dead end after 3-4 miles. It will go thru Bellevue first.

Turn left when you can go no further

Take the next right at the light (which actually is Old Hickory Blvd)

Go thru the first light (Vaughn Road) and CPA will be at the next light on the right. There are two entrances but the traffic light entrance will be the best for the game.

Go to the back of property as the school is behind the church.

Posted by Rebelwithoutapplause:

Need good directions to CPA from Jackson, please keep construction in mind, Thanks for your help...

Posted by Rebelwithoutapplause:

Need good directions to CPA from Jackson, please keep construction in mind, Thanks for your help...

Exit 196 is Bellevue/Newsome Station. Turn right off of the exit ramp, and drive roughly three miles through Bellevue. Take a right on Old Hickory Blvd. You will see a McDonald's on the left and a Kroger just up on the right where the turn is. Go about 1 or 1.5 miles to a three way light (Highway 100) and turn left. Take your first right on Old Hickory Boulevard (this is a continuation of the other OHB) and drive about two miles and you will see CPA on the right.

These are similar directions to OnlineLC's but amended slightly. The exit off of I40E is definitely 196 (the first exit from Jackson before 196 is 192, which is the Pegram exit), and the drive on the first leg of Old Hickory Boulevard is no more than two miles - probably closer to a mile.

The distances are about the same but you hit less traffic lights and less Bellevue traffic if you exit at Old Hickory.

Posted by rollredroll:

I just reread OnlineLC's directions and his are correct, too. I thought he had the exit number messed up, but I forgot that there is another exit past the Bellevue exit which works, too. Either set of directions will be roughly the same amount of time.