West High Football

Guest rebels02

Guest rebels02

What does everyone think of West football? I think that we have impressed a few folks so far this year. We have a big game against bearden this Friday. Any thoughts on Wests team?

First of all, I went to West from (1992-1996) and I must say that you guys played a heck of game Saturday against Alcoa. That was the best showing of a Rebel team since 1993 when West almost went to the State Title game. Keep up the good work and keep Tommy healty and I hope to see you guys making a that run like the 93 Rebel team. But like years past, without Big TW, yall will struggle. I'll like to say yall won't but that's just facts.

Something that was funny though, after the game all of you were saying, "We're going to the State this year." That's such a bold statment to be saying after one game. Some advice, take it one game at a time and yall might bring that gold ball to Knoxville West High School. I'm feeling that West High School spirit once again.

GO WEST and as always, GO AE, BACK TO BACK STATE TITLES SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

[Edited by AERoadrunners on 8-31-02 6:08P]