McEwen at White House Heritage

NeWbLuE

I am going to pull for WHH just cause they are bLuE's team.....Seriously though it ought to be a great game in 10a, but I know that McEwen is favored to win this, so WHH better eat their Wheaties!! Looks to me like WHH has played some better teams than McEwen though so WHH could pull this off, their last game was pretty close. Good luck to both teams......Hopefully will see everyone at Regions!!!

Thanks Auntkim!! I am with you, it will be tough but it can be done.....WHHeritage played McEwen last time down to the wire and lost by 8 in the end, at McEwen. Chelsea Hannah was coming off of an ankle injury that night and we were not 100%. Heritage played #6 Cornersville a little better than McEwen did as well one of the top teams in the state that both teams have played. That was McEwens only loss.

SportsfanTN-- I really don't see where you get 15 points between the two teams. WHHeritage has a record of 10-5, 3 of those losses were to teams ranked in the top 25, they are better than 'average'. Houston Co. has had two times this yr to try to beat Heritage and didn't. I will admit that the blip in our radar is the loss to East Robertson. Didn't see that coming, but you can throw records out the window when those two teams play, it is a huge rivalary.

A Houston Co. win at East tonight would be nice and by the looks of things could happen after NCS played East to a 2 point game last week. I heard that NCS had 3 turnovers in the final minute or so of the game and could have won it easily. I don't know if that is Nashville Christian getting alot better or if that is East Robertson slipping a little.

Good luck to all this week

GO Lady Patriots.

Thanks Auntkim!! I am with you, it will be tough but it can be done.....WHHeritage played McEwen last time down to the wire and lost by 8 in the end, at McEwen. Chelsea Hannah was coming off of an ankle injury that night and we were not 100%. Heritage played #6 Cornersville a little better than McEwen did as well one of the top teams in the state that both teams have played. That was McEwens only loss.

SportsfanTN-- I really don't see where you get 15 points between the two teams. WHHeritage has a record of 10-5, 3 of those losses were to teams ranked in the top 25, they are better than 'average'. Houston Co. has had two times this yr to try to beat Heritage and didn't. I will admit that the blip in our radar is the loss to East Robertson. Didn't see that coming, but you can throw records out the window when those two teams play, it is a huge rivalary.

A Houston Co. win at East tonight would be nice and by the looks of things could happen after NCS played East to a 2 point game last week. I heard that NCS had 3 turnovers in the final minute or so of the game and could have won it easily. I don't know if that is Nashville Christian getting alot better or if that is East Robertson slipping a little.

Good luck to all this week

GO Lady Patriots.

Being a Warrior fan......I will have to go with the McEwen. I agree, the last time we met WHH...it was a tight game. I hope Chelsea Hannah's ankle is better. That can be rough on a player. Good luck to both teams, and I hope everyone plays hard, and stays unhurt.

We will be on our third game by Friday, but we did it last week too..so our girls are tough.

Does anyone know the score of the Houston Co. Clarksville Aca. its nowhere to be found. IRISHFAN>>>>>?

Looks like McEwen has a blip on their Radar now.....a loss to Fairview.?.

JO Byrns played as well 1-20 and no score found either. VS Hendersonville Christian.

WHHeritage wins by a landslide over Nashville Christian with lots of bench getting some playing time early in the 2nd half... Hulan is the real deal though...she can light it up from outside. Good game girl. I see why East Robertson had such a tough time with em last Friday nite. Quick too.

Stay Healthy and strong.

Does anyone know the score of the Houston Co. Clarksville Aca. its nowhere to be found. IRISHFAN>>>>>?

JO Byrns played as well 1-20 and no score found either. VS Hendersonville Christian.

WHHeritage wins by a landslide over Nashville Christian with lots of bench getting some playing time early in the 2nd half... Hulan is the real deal though...she can light it up from outside. Good game girl. I see why East Robertson had such a tough time with em last Friday nite. Quick too.

Stay Healthy and strong.

If you were at the McEwen/Fairview game you would understand. I don't know if I have ever seen such a sloppy ref job. Yes, we lost, yes I am upset, but both sides were complaining about the refs. One of Fairview's girls knocked Taylor Long down then took her hand and mashed her face. The ref was standing right there....no call. They were calling fouls on the wrong girls. It is hard to get a foul when you aren't in the pile...this was on both sides. The boys game was about the same. This was our second meeting, the first was like a football game. Fairview is a very aggressive playing team...I am not putting them down...just an observation.

Our girls will be back tonight, and tomorrow night.

good luck to all the teams

wp

Stay Healthy and strong.

Thanks ya'll played good as well. I always like playin ya'll and McEwen. It's good competition!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />