Manassas @ Middleton 1/20/09

Legend

Middleton slowed Buckner???? lol!! This guys still didnt see the impact of a Buckner!!!! Let me break it down again!!!!

Put 3 on Buckner and Kindle Woodard get 21pts 8rbds 2blks lastnight!!!!

put 3 on Buckner and Joe will make open shots!!!!

put 3 on Buckner and Shaq will kill you very fast from deep!!!

put 3 on Buckner and the other guys will kill you!!!

So what hold reggie to 17pts 14rbds 8blks 5ast!!!!! like Middleton did but they lost by 20pts!!!

The others will kill you when you double and triple team Reggie!!!!

yankee, these guys dont no Basketball!!!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night and Last night only - his fouls came from pushing his defender to try to get the ball - he had several turnovers and mishandles - I witnessed this.

Legend witnessed it also, he just will not say it.

Did you see last nights game.

Bukner is not bad, he's a lot weaker than I imagined he would be. Nothing wrong with me for saying that, Now why would I tell you or players weekness, come by and see for your self.

Bukner was not dominating offensivly. On defense he stood flat footed and swatted layups. He denied one 3 pointer - that's it.

Don't know about you guys - but if a 7 foot player blocks balls it's not impressive it's his job.

why didnt you tell everybody he dunked on 3 guys almost from the freethrow line???? lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

why didnt you tell them in the second half he went baseline and Jammed!!!! on #45 from middleton and1!!!!!! lol!!

You dont wont to talk about that doa!!!! lol!!!!

yankee, why he didnt tell yall that!!!!

Middleton slowed Buckner???? lol!! This guys still didnt see the impact of a Buckner!!!! Let me break it down again!!!!

So what hold reggie to 17pts 14rbds 8blks 5ast!!!!! like Middleton did but they lost by 20pts!!!

Legend,

Question --- Is Manassas as DEEP & good a TEAM as they were last year? How do they compare?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not gotten to see Manassas (Melrose or Central) play this year, but I have seen other top area teams: Craigmont, RE, White Station & Rdgeway.

From what I witnessed of Craigmont (who I think is the deepest, most talented team of all the above)....I suspect that Manassas MUST be pretty darn good to have defeated them!

Given Manassas' (weak) upcoming schedule, I'm fairly certain that I won't see them play, until playoff time. Meanwhile, best of luck to your team.

----------------------------------------------------

Go Memphis!

why didnt you tell everybody he dunked on 3 guys almost from the freethrow line???? lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

why didnt you tell them in the second half he went baseline and Jammed!!!! on #45 from middleton and1!!!!!! lol!!

Why don't you tell them how many attempts were made to get the ball in his hand and the 1 skinny kid kept it from happening. He didn't post up not one single time.

Tell them the truth Legend.

I saw it - you saw it. Front this guy and it takes alot of his offense away. We are not talking double teaming, there was no double teaming there was help on the back side just like it should happen. It kept him from posting up.

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!

I know why her didn't tell it and so does everybody else!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!

I know why her didn't tell it and so does everybody else!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good coaches see what's a given, good coaches take advantage of weakness and slow what they can. If Buckner is stopped by a 6'1" player he just got stumped. Face the facts I saw it with these eyes. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good coaches see what's a given, good coaches take advantage of weakness and slow what they can. If Buckner is stopped by a 6'1" player he just got stumped. Face the facts I saw it with these eyes. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I also saw that the kid with the locks in his hair - He can't drive to the left - I also saw him get hurt twice and the coach paid him no attention nor did any trainers.

So I was there and I'm not BS ing.

And I will say we'd be foolish to take Manassas lightly - that goes for all 14A teams - they are a force to be reckonned with, but they do have weaknessess.

for the last time YES THEY FRONT REGGIE YES! YES THE GUY HAD BACKSIDE HELP AND YES THE GUY WITH THE BACKSIDE HIM MAN KINDLE WOODARD LEAD MANASSAS IN SCORING WITH 21PTS!!!!!

PLEASE GAME PLAN AND TRY TO STOP REGGIE THE OTHER GUYS WILL KILL YOU!!!

LAST A STARTER FOR MANASSAS WAS MISSING LASTNIGHT HE DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE TRIP!!!!!

6'5 ANTHONY DORSEY!!!!!! LOL!!!

for the last time YES THEY FRONT REGGIE YES! YES THE GUY HAD BACKSIDE HELP AND YES THE GUY WITH THE BACKSIDE HIM MAN KINDLE WOODARD LEAD MANASSAS IN SCORING WITH 21PTS!!!!!

PLEASE GAME PLAN AND TRY TO STOP REGGIE THE OTHER GUYS WILL KILL YOU!!!

LAST A STARTER FOR MANASSAS WAS MISSING LASTNIGHT HE DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE TRIP!!!!!

6'5 ANTHONY DORSEY!!!!!! LOL!!!

Legend you are screaming at me now. Calm down - everyone has weaknesses - it's ok - woo sah - woo -sah. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Legend you are screaming at me now. Calm down - everyone has weaknesses - it's ok - woo sah - woo -sah. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think 6'4 250 lb C Deandre Perry could give Buckner a lot of problems...He's very athletic for his size and he could keep Buckner off the block, box him out, get some over the back calls...This ManASSas team is very beatable, especially with Buckner in foul trouble...Humboldt matches up much better this year than last because this team is a much better shooting team and much deeper...If the shots are falling from the outside and we just contain Buckner, I feel pretty confident with Humboldt's chances...