Manassas @ Middleton 1/20/09

Legend

Legend you are screaming at me now. Calm down - everyone has weaknesses - it's ok - woo sah - woo -sah. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you just playing like you not stupid and doing a poor job!!!! thats all im saying!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend, you might as well talk to a brick wall!!!!!!!!! These guys just don't get it. They are questioning the ability one of the best seniors in the entire county and I would bet money that they honestly believe Taylor and Crayton are equal to or better than Buckner!!!!!!!!!! Alot of these people think Manassas is Buckner and that's it........they don't have a clue about the other players.

You know what I would like to see? I would like to see Humboldt guard Buckner man to man with Crayton or Taylor (if they were to meet)........Talk about a mismatch!

This thread is starting to border on stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manassas wins 72 to 52, plays 15 players, Buckner has 17 pts 14 rebounds 8 blocks and i think 4 or 5 assisit and they trash the guy.........Do you people actually know how stupid some of this stuff makes you look. Some of the stuff posted just makes no sense.

One more thing.......It really doesn't matter what a bunch of HOMERS say. Buckner will be playing in the SEC and most likely the NBA on day and these very same people will act like they never said those things.....a good chance thaey will be on the bandwagon then.

I am going to ask again: I want the Humbolt folks that are acting like they are the next John Wooden to give everybody (for the whold world to see) a comparrison between Buckner and Taylor/Crayton.....put your reputation on the line right here right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor and Crayton are good mid major prospects...but, not high major, big time, with off the charts potential, type of players.

Legend, you might as well talk to a brick wall!!!!!!!!! These guys just don't get it. They are questioning the ability one of the best seniors in the entire county and I would bet money that they honestly believe Taylor and Crayton are equal to or better than Buckner!!!!!!!!!! Alot of these people think Manassas is Buckner and that's it........they don't have a clue about the other players.

You know what I would like to see? I would like to see Humboldt guard Buckner man to man with Crayton or Taylor (if they were to meet)........Talk about a mismatch!

This thread is starting to border on stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manassas wins 72 to 52, plays 15 players, Buckner has 17 pts 14 rebounds 8 blocks and i think 4 or 5 assisit and they trash the guy.........Do you people actually know how stupid some of this stuff makes you look. Some of the stuff posted just makes no sense.

One more thing.......It really doesn't matter what a bunch of HOMERS say. Buckner will be playing in the SEC and most likely the NBA on day and these very same people will act like they never said those things.....a good chance thaey will be on the bandwagon then.

I am going to ask again: I want the Humbolt folks that are acting like they are the next John Wooden to give everybody (for the whold world to see) a comparrison between Buckner and Taylor/Crayton.....put your reputation on the line right here right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor and Crayton are good mid major prospects...but, not high major, big time, with off the charts potential, type of players.

Yankee, Yankee, Yankee --- psh psh psh ---

Buckner is darn near 7ft tall - he was being guarded by a kid 6'2". The kid contained him. He couldn't post the kid up, everytime they attempted to go inside the pass was picked off or slapped away. So Buckner started to elbow the kids, he didn't use his hips and legs. He is use to the easy lob and was not getting it.

You should have been there and then you would have seen. Legend will not tell you that. Coaches see weaknesses and that's what they attack. As for SEC coaches, they see a massive body that they can build on - and those are the people who make it big. I'm not taking that away from it. Yes there are other players on Manassas - but they didn't exist on this thread until I exposed Buckners weakness.

You can say what you want about my basketball skills, but I have coached - have you?

You can't improve without working on your weakness.

Crayton and Taylor are not lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Crayton and Taylor are not lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Buckner will wipe his ### with them both also!!!!! lol!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Man I have missed a lot in 2 hours. I guess I will add my two cents worth. Manassas is a great team but I don't think not as strong as LAST YEARS (lol). Buckner is great!!! Now folks you don't get 14 rebounds or 8 blocks by being lazy. Anyone can go out and score 17 points in a high school game. Manassas doesn't run their entire offense around Buckner and they dont expect him to score 30 points a game either. He plays nice help defense and he never tries to block every shot. He has a good sense on when to go for the big block. Someone mentioned he waits in the lane and never challenges 3's..well I would too. I would pressure opposing guards and let Buckner play center field. Also someone mentioned just driving and pulling up...Good point but how many teams practice that. Well coached teams like Ridgeway teach their guards to drive and pull up which killed them in their game. I can't wait until some of these teams meet.. also someone mentioned Buckner being a poor man's Varnado. I disagree with that. Varnado is a beast but during his senior year Buckner is a step ahead offensively and as equal defensively...

Woo sah Woo sah /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When he dunk on them this year i will get a copy and put it on the net!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

was that you who jumped up when Buckner took off from the freethrow line!!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bet you would trade both of them for Buckner!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man I have missed a lot in 2 hours. I guess I will add my two cents worth. Manassas is a great team but I don't think not as strong as LAST YEARS (lol). Buckner is great!!! Now folks you don't get 14 rebounds or 8 blocks by being lazy. Anyone can go out and score 17 points in a high school game. Manassas doesn't run their entire offense around Buckner and they dont expect him to score 30 points a game either. He plays nice help defense and he never tries to block every shot. He has a good sense on when to go for the big block. Someone mentioned he waits in the lane and never challenges 3's..well I would too. I would pressure opposing guards and let Buckner play center field. Also someone mentioned just driving and pulling up...Good point but how many teams practice that. Well coached teams like Ridgeway teach their guards to drive and pull up which killed them in their game. I can't wait until some of these teams meet.. also someone mentioned Buckner being a poor man's Varnado. I disagree with that. Varnado is a beast but during his senior year Buckner is a step ahead offensively and as equal defensively...

Now this is a guy who no something!!!!! Buckner would be stupid to run down everything!!! He would be in foul trouble every game!!! He play smart and when he see his opportunity he takes over!!!!

last year both Taylor and Crayton were afraid of Buckner did you forget that!!!!!

Crayton hardly had any experience last year

he only had a couple games he had over 10 points that i can remember

Taylor didn't try to do much

because he didn't feel like it was his job to last year

we had other seniors that were supposed to step up

and didn't do a great job of it