District 10 AA

3b21

Spring Hill 0

Independence 5

Spring Hill only had 4 hits and couldn't get anything going. SH hit the ball hard several times but it always seem to be right at the Independence defense. Independence has a solid all around team. They hit the ball well and came up with hits when they needed to. They also took advantage of any SH mistakes. I'm sure the SH players are eager to get back on the field to improve on some things.

Independense is loaded with good arms and very good skill players. Giving up only 5 runs is not bad at all. Who pitched for SH?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Independense is loaded with good arms and very good skill players. Giving up only 5 runs is not bad at all. Who pitched for SH?

Bigler 4 or 5 and Brochu 2 or 3 innings.

When SH did get something going they would either shoot themselves in the foot or Independence would put out the fire.

Independence has several good players. They should do very well this year.

Bigler 4 or 5 and Brochu 2 or 3 innings.

When SH did get something going they would either shoot themselves in the foot or Independence would put out the fire.

Independence has several good players. They should do very well this year.

Tanner Bellanfant pitched for indy. The only guy to beat franklin last year(in district) is what I hear.

He also has a bone spur in his throwing shoulder. Still looked pretty darn good.

Bulldogs should of won the first game, the field was wet and the Umpires cheated, we had a bad game. But we held together and showed what we can do.We always dominate East, They had us down 8-1 in the sixth Inning and like majic the flood gates opened, our bats came alive, they could not answer.east left with thier tails between thier legs. Next.......Spring Hill...

Bulldogs should of won the first game, the field was wet and the Umpires cheated, we had a bad game. But we held together and showed what we can do.We always dominate East, They had us down 8-1 in the sixth Inning and like majic the flood gates opened, our bats came alive, they could not answer.east left with thier tails between thier legs. Next.......Spring Hill...

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Did they dry the field for East between innings then wet it down again for the Bulldogs? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Someone needs to grow up! You are living in a dream world and it will come to an end! Anyone that was at the game last night and wants to admit the truth knows what happened. As far as East leaving with their tails between their legs...that didn't happen. They are a great group of boys with love for the game..they have come a long way this year and everyone will see it by the end of the season. Coach Britt...thank you for all that you are doing for the boys.

ONE INNING OUT OF 14 DOESNT SOUND LIKE A DOMINATION.

I was at both games , triple doom is lost..... East Hickman beat Hickman 9-0 first game, Hickman was never a threat......... ever. There were horrible calls,but as a neutral observer, the worst of the calls went against East, They still came out 9-0. Last nights game East had Hickman down 8-1 in the 6th inning, they ( Hickman) never made any real threat the entire game. Matter of fact I do not remember a ball making it out of the infield that was not caught. For all practical purposes it was over, so I thought. people were leaving as was I as well. In the 6th inning East put in a new pitcher and he struggled, plain and simple, that inning East made several errors, and the field umpire made 2 very costly calls against East that would of ended the inning twice,instead cost a few more runs. The momentum shifted and the game was tied. final inning resulted in Hickman scoring the winning run.hats off to Hickman, As far as talent ? LuDawg is wrong.no comparison. East is hands down a better talented team.The people who watched both games as I did know the truth, when the district plays out then the story will be told. All the talk coming from Gman and centervilleballer about 400 foot shots is just that, talk....

Spring Hill is next for what? The next game on the schedule or HC next win? You talk a lot of smack for a team that is 1-3 in district. SH will sweep HC... BOOK IT!

East Hickman beat Fairview tonight 11-5 . Hey LUDAWG dont get your panties in a wad.. He had time when he went out to defend the horrible call against his player. I just cant figure out why you had to run over and ask your daddy about the balk ????????????

I think you meant obvious call, not horrible... High tag. Oh and he probably had to ask for the same reason the ump had to ask... the ump had to ask if a boy balked.. come on! Anyway the game is over time to move on! Good luck EH and HC