District 10 AA

3b21

Sounds like an exciting game.

Cartwright threw for SH against Loretto. He went 5 1/3 innings. Walton (1 2/3) put out the fire in the 6th... Loretto had bases loaded with 1 out. Loretto is a young team that will continue to improve throughout the season. Teams do not need to let them hang around because they could sneak up on you in the end. They hustle and play with a lot of heart.

Any news from EH and HC game? I know GC and LC got cancelled due to field conditions.

A couple of defensive plays by Loretto and their still in the game. The kid from Loretto pitched a good game and gave his team a chance.

This could very easily have been a 2-1 game.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of defensive plays by Loretto and their still in the game. The kid from Loretto pitched a good game and gave his team a chance.

This could very easily have been a 2-1 game.

I agree! Loretto did make some mistakes behind Lindsey. SH hit the ball much better than Loretto did. SH had 11 hits. Loretto had 2 hits. SH also made a couple of mistakes in the field. I'm not taking anything away from Loretto... they will win some games down the stretch to make the district more interesting.

I agree! Loretto did make some mistakes behind Lindsey. SH hit the ball much better than Loretto did. SH had 11 hits. Loretto had 2 hits. SH also made a couple of mistakes in the field. I'm not taking anything away from Loretto... they will win some games down the stretch to make the district more interesting.

Didn't mean to sound like I was defending Loretto...I am not connected to either team...just happened to be there as an "bystander".

Is Biggler hurt? i didn't get a chance to ask anyone about last night.

Didn't mean to sound like I was defending Loretto...I am not connected to either team...just happened to be there as an "bystander".

Is Biggler hurt? i didn't get a chance to ask anyone about last night.

Oh... I didn't think you were defending Loretto. I was just giving some more of a game summary.

Bigler was being disciplined last night. Nothing major... just team rules type of thing. He took it in stride and will be back in the line up tonight ready to go

Spring Hill 0

Independence 5

Spring Hill only had 4 hits and couldn't get anything going. SH hit the ball hard several times but it always seem to be right at the Independence defense. Independence has a solid all around team. They hit the ball well and came up with hits when they needed to. They also took advantage of any SH mistakes. I'm sure the SH players are eager to get back on the field to improve on some things.