District 10 AA

3b21

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hickman lost to hampshire last night 10-2...but they did the same thing east did .bring the home cookin umpires.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hickman lost to hampshire last night 10-2...but they did the same thing east did .bring the home cookin umpires.

I'm sorry but umpires may make a bad call here and there but umpires are not the reason a team gets beat 10-2. Perry County beat Hamshire 10-0 and 17-0 just this week. What does this say for HC? To me it says that HC is not very good and has many things to improve on.

Even if bad calls were made you have to hit the ball and score runs!

Keep working hard!

Victims make excusses, Winners find a way!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not the first time we have heard this excuse from you. I predict that we will be hearing it alot more from you before this season ends. Stop looking for an excuse..instead concentrate on what you need to work on to make things better for you and your team.

Well at least we beat East....again another year when the big crowd came and left home sad. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> we will always be a thorn in thier side in all sports. face it East, we are just better than you.always have been always will be. as far as Spring Hill mr. willie ....keep your fingers crossed, we will be playing to win,.

Well at least we beat East....again another year when the big crowd came and left home sad. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> we will always be a thorn in thier side in all sports. face it East, we are just better than you.always have been always will be. as far as Spring Hill mr. willie ....keep your fingers crossed, we will be playing to win,.

Well I hope you do play to win... most teams normally play to win. "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!" SH sweeps!!!

Too all readers , please do not buy in to the shots taken be the Hickman supporters on here. The Bulldogs have a few good ball players, no stellar talent as they want you to think. But from my observations of past and present they have some bad apples and the history continues. Every place has some jerks in the crowd,and on the field. I have watched the New East Baseball Coach and I will say this........... East has a Coach that I will call the "Real Deal". This baseball program has came from a circus last year to a well discliplined team and soon top be very competitive team. I give all the credit to Coach Britt, East is so very fortunate to have a Coach of this caliber. All the parents love him and love what he brings to East Hickman. I have spoke to kids on the team that state they have learned more in 2 practices about the dynamics of the game then they ever knew in thier lives. East has found a Coach that has a true passion for the game and brings it with him. Our kids are buying into it,thier commitment is there, there respect is there and this guy has lit a fire. I am so proud to finally have a class act to develop our program. As for Hickman County, you know what the story is and what happened........see ya next year.

I dont think luck will have anything to do with the outcome. Spring Hill sweeps.