District 10 AA

3b21

Congrats to Garrett Gross! one error away from a perfect game. East hickman is not the same team as last year. Much improved in all aspects of the game. The kid that threw last night for east was pretty good. Held Page to their lowest run total all year.

I agree Gross is a great pitcher...One of the best I have seen in a long time. It is true East players have came a long way this year. The boys and the coaches have worked very hard. We are very proud of how far they have come. Keep up the great work guys!!!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 3

Page swept East Hickman

Spring Hill swept Hickman County

Marshall County swept Giles County

Loretto swept Lewis County

Standings after 3 weeks:

Page 6 - 0

SH 6 - 0

MC 4 - 2

Loretto 3 - 3

GC 2 - 4

EH 2 - 4

HC 1 - 5

LC 0 - 6

Correct me if I'm wrong.

wow ! this is great, and so true he never won a game he has only has been given one . as a high school coach. but congrats to your first win. EAST came out ahead on the baseball coach . thank you LUDAWG for taking the centerville postion . but you always have daddy and smithsons to help you ,and small town politics to help as well.

there is a lefty that we could use from your team that your not using properly ,please send him our way.

I don't usually post a lot on Coach T as you can see by my number of posts, but after reading these idiotic comments by both HC and EH "kids" no doubt, I felt I needed to add my two cents. First, I am an HC baseball fan, have been for years, and a friend of their coach. I have no kids playing or any other ties to the program. I have also watched East play a couple times this year. You have a very good coach and should be proud. But to come on here and bash Coach Chessor is totally out of line and shows very little class. I know first hand the time and effort he poured into the middle school program during his two years up there. He took that program to a runner up finish last year and 15 wins when that program hadn't done crap before he got there. So get off his case. He was presented with an opportunity to return to his alma mater and coach a group of kids he has known his whole life. Stop taking it so personally that he chose not to keep coaching at East Hickman. Be proud of Coach Britt and the great things he is accomplishing with your program, but take the high road and don't bash a good coach and a GREAT person like Coach Chessor. I've followed most of their games this years and a few of East games when I had the chance. East has more upper classmen playing and should be better than Centerville, bottom line. Centerville starts 3 or 4 freshmen and a sophomore every game. There's going to be some lumps taken when you do that but they will get better as the season goes along. Go good luck to both programs and both coaches. You are both lucky to have the upgrades at the head coach position over last year. On a side note, Congrats Spring Hill on two fine games. You have a great team and best of luck the rest of the season.

I don't usually post a lot on Coach T as you can see by my number of posts, but after reading these idiotic comments by both HC and EH "kids" no doubt, I felt I needed to add my two cents. First, I am an HC baseball fan, have been for years, and a friend of their coach. I have no kids playing or any other ties to the program. I have also watched East play a couple times this year. You have a very good coach and should be proud. But to come on here and bash Coach Chessor is totally out of line and shows very little class. I know first hand the time and effort he poured into the middle school program during his two years up there. He took that program to a runner up finish last year and 15 wins when that program hadn't done crap before he got there. So get off his case. He was presented with an opportunity to return to his alma mater and coach a group of kids he has known his whole life. Stop taking it so personally that he chose not to keep coaching at East Hickman. Be proud of Coach Britt and the great things he is accomplishing with your program, but take the high road and don't bash a good coach and a GREAT person like Coach Chessor. I've followed most of their games this years and a few of East games when I had the chance. East has more upper classmen playing and should be better than Centerville, bottom line. Centerville starts 3 or 4 freshmen and a sophomore every game. There's going to be some lumps taken when you do that but they will get better as the season goes along. Go good luck to both programs and both coaches. You are both lucky to have the upgrades at the head coach position over last year. On a side note, Congrats Spring Hill on two fine games. You have a great team and best of luck the rest of the season.

Thank you for posting and taking up for our coach. People who "know" baseball understand the struggle in taking over a young team like HC this year and they also understand the importance of running the team with class and integrity. Some things are more important than W-L. Those will come with time for HC. But I for one am proud to be associated with the HC program and what the coaches are instilling in these young men. Keep working hard boys and your time will come. People close to the program know the hard work you put in and the good job ALL of our coaches are doing, and that's all that matters, not people on the outside trying to bring you down. And I will also say congrats to spring hill on having a fine team this year. I don't know your shortstops name but he is a great player and a lot of fun to watch. Good luck this season.

Maybe if you read a little bit and knew the story you would understand,,,,,,,,,, LUDAWG got on here and has been on here bashing coaches Harris, Jones and Britt. He has been for a few years...only till he messed up and we figured out who he is.................. So dont co-sign for a moron who screwed himself....Oh but you cannot read her post.she deleted her account. Its amazing to think where the loyalty lied when the sorry joke of a coach was coaching our kids at East, what was he really trying to do?????????HMMMMM makes one wonder how he hates east so much but 2 faced to everybody. ..... saying all those dirty things, taking the cheap "Centerville shots behind his screen" Trust me I will confront him to his face and tell him what I think of him, Daddy can come too..... sad case, very sad case..........

Thank you for posting and taking up for our coach. People who "know" baseball understand the struggle in taking over a young team like HC this year and they also understand the importance of running the team with class and integrity. Some things are more important than W-L. Those will come with time for HC. But I for one am proud to be associated with the HC program and what the coaches are instilling in these young men. Keep working hard boys and your time will come. People close to the program know the hard work you put in and the good job ALL of our coaches are doing, and that's all that matters, not people on the outside trying to bring you down. And I will also say congrats to spring hill on having a fine team this year. I don't know your shortstops name but he is a great player and a lot of fun to watch. Good luck this season.

Maybe if you read a little bit and knew the story you would understand,,,,,,,,,, LUDAWG got on here and has been on here bashing coaches Harris, Jones and Britt. He has been for a few years...only till he messed up and we figured out who he is.................. So dont co-sign for a moron who screwed himself....Oh but you cannot read her post.she deleted her account. Its amazing to think where the loyalty lied when the sorry joke of a coach was coaching our kids at East, what was he really trying to do?????????HMMMMM makes one wonder how he hates east so much but 2 faced to everybody. ..... saying all those dirty things, taking the cheap "Centerville shots behind his screen" Trust me I will confront him to his face and tell him what I think of him, Daddy can come too..... sad case, very sad case..........

First, let me apologize to the good people who came to this site wishing to discuss actual baseball matters. I am sorry this thread has been hijacked by bitter people beating a dead horse. This will be my last post on the subject. First, I have followed the saga known as East Hickman Football for the past several months. NEVER did LUDAWG bash any of your coaches as you say. He made a point that the community wanted Jones ran off so they could hire Harris. THAT IS A FACT! He said nothing bad about either man, just simply made a point since he had worked there for two years and listened to all of the talk. In fact, where has he ever even mentioned Coach Britt in a negative light? He made a point that he was lucky not to get thrown out after charging onto the field. That's a fact. I was at the game. The umpires even said so. What about the East parents following the umpires from the field to their cars and cussing them, and claiming they cost them the game, when their team blew an 8-1 lead in the 6th inning. I don't believe the umpires were responsible for an 8-1 collapse. But Coach Chessor is the one with no class, right? I think the two coaches in fact have a good professional relationship with one another, as do Coach Chessor and his former players from East. It is idiotic adults who continue to fuel this bad blood between East and Centerville. So bash Coach Chessor for being a bad coach if you want to, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. But don't bash his character, because that is way out of line. I know for a fact how much he enjoyed his job at EHMS and struggled with the decision to leave for HCHS. He has never said a SINGLE bad word to me or anyone about East. He only has positive things to say about the school, players, faculty, and community. So quit trying to bring down a good guy because he chose to come home. If he's such a bad coach, be glad he's gone. East's loss is Centerville's gain. We gladly take him off your hands. But don't bash his character, because he worked hard during his time up their to build a good middle school program and he took a sincere interest in his players. He never lied to anyone or said he was going to EHHS or not going to HCHS, as you seem to be implying. He simply worked his tail off at the middle school, was offered a high school job, and took it. End of story. It happens all over the place, but no where else do the people bash him for doing a good job while he was there. Oh well, shouldn't surprise me considering the posts that have been made on the football site. Some people just love to criticize and tear down people. It was a tough decision for coach to leave, but I'm glad he did, especially after the way good guys have been recently treated up there (see Matt Jones). Enough said. As a wise man once told me, "You can't outpuke a buzzard!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First, let me apologize to the good people who came to this site wishing to discuss actual baseball matters. I am sorry this thread has been hijacked by bitter people beating a dead horse. This will be my last post on the subject. First, I have followed the saga known as East Hickman Football for the past several months. NEVER did LUDAWG bash any of your coaches as you say. He made a point that the community wanted Jones ran off so they could hire Harris. THAT IS A FACT! He said nothing bad about either man, just simply made a point since he had worked there for two years and listened to all of the talk. In fact, where has he ever even mentioned Coach Britt in a negative light? He made a point that he was lucky not to get thrown out after charging onto the field. That's a fact. I was at the game. The umpires even said so. What about the East parents following the umpires from the field to their cars and cussing them, and claiming they cost them the game, when their team blew an 8-1 lead in the 6th inning. I don't believe the umpires were responsible for an 8-1 collapse. But Coach Chessor is the one with no class, right? I think the two coaches in fact have a good professional relationship with one another, as do Coach Chessor and his former players from East. It is idiotic adults who continue to fuel this bad blood between East and Centerville. So bash Coach Chessor for being a bad coach if you want to, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. But don't bash his character, because that is way out of line. I know for a fact how much he enjoyed his job at EHMS and struggled with the decision to leave for HCHS. He has never said a SINGLE bad word to me or anyone about East. He only has positive things to say about the school, players, faculty, and community. So quit trying to bring down a good guy because he chose to come home. If he's such a bad coach, be glad he's gone. East's loss is Centerville's gain. We gladly take him off your hands. But don't bash his character, because he worked hard during his time up their to build a good middle school program and he took a sincere interest in his players. He never lied to anyone or said he was going to EHHS or not going to HCHS, as you seem to be implying. He simply worked his tail off at the middle school, was offered a high school job, and took it. End of story. It happens all over the place, but no where else do the people bash him for doing a good job while he was there. Oh well, shouldn't surprise me considering the posts that have been made on the football site. Some people just love to criticize and tear down people. It was a tough decision for coach to leave, but I'm glad he did, especially after the way good guys have been recently treated up there (see Matt Jones). Enough said. As a wise man once told me, "You can't outpuke a buzzard!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

as an east parent of a former player of coach chessor, I have to agree with this post. I am excited that my son will one day hopefully have the opportunity to play at ehhs for coach britt, but why bad mouth coach chessor when he did nothing but help those kids improve during his two years at our school. if you've ever talked to him, you would know he is a very approachable and likable person and he knows the game of baseball. My son respects him tremendously and enjoyed playing for him, so as a parent I appreciate that. This is why people outside our county laugh at us and no good coaches want to come here, because we are so negative and bad mouth coaches constantly. why not focus on our high school baseball team and its good record instead of talking about a former middle school coach. I wish coach chessor nothing but the best except the two times he plays us each year. go eagles!

If he was such a nice guy. WHY did LUDAWG delete all his post after it was found out who he was ? I seen all his post over the years and yes he did bash Coaches from East, he bashed players from East. Yes he Bashed Coach Jones, he bashed Coach Harris, he Bashed Coach Britt. To me that is 2 faced. Why he bashed East while he was Coaching East Kids ???? I do not know. But he did. I do not go to either School so I am neutral. Just stating what I seen and read by LUDAWG. On another Subject.... what about East Baseball coach from last year???? He is all over the news. Likes little girls. I heard this was an issue when he was coaching at East as well. What a sicko.

Can we get back to talking about 10AA baseball instead of the Hickman County/East Hickman Civil War? Create a new thread for that or something. All Hickman County and East Hickman coaches should be put in a steel cage for a battle royal. Last man standing wins. NEXT SUBJECT PLEASE!

How did HC or EH do today in baseball? What does there schedule look like for the weekend and next week?