Hickman/Fairview

Scuba7

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slickTP

The overwhelming talent of the senior class and their QB will defeat the "MEN IN YELLOW TITES". Our running attack will run right underneath those "slow fat tackles " of yours. The BULLDOGS are back and well coached after suffering through the "Kojak Era" we are ready.

Guest jacket09

Well I am one of those slow fat tackles that u are talkin bout and Ill show you slow when I run ur qb down from behind bc he doesnt know what pain is on saturday morning till after he plays against our line each over 280. I know none of ur homegrown boys dont even come near that and I know that bc i saw yalls roster and ur biggest guy was 240. If I saw Celinas fat tackles run over u then I know that I will absoultely destroy you. Bc I am the Tank !!

Enough said see ya tomorrow night and I will make sure that you will rember me bc tomorrow night We Will Be UR Nightmare!!!

UH oh!!!!! somebody has done stirred up that nest of yellowjackets........Man I have seen that happened before....you get stung from every which direction,and man does it hurt.I hope someone is there to pull the stingers out cause if you don't the swelling sets in....OUCH!!!!!!Suold have left that sleeping BEAR alone!!!! :):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest shea04

We can tell someone has skipped a few Engish classes. :) It is extremely easy for someone to come on here and talk smack (and I am referring to Fairview and Hickman). We will see what happens Friday night!

Good luck Bulldogs, and Fairview as well.

:D:D