Hickman/Fairview

Scuba7

Guest bulldogsrule77

i can't wait till tonight when i get to light up the so called tank. He will be the one that is feeling it in the morning. i saw th tank play last week and he ran out of gas in the second quarter. i also can't wait till we are on offense so i can light up that pansy of a noseguard fairview has. Yeah and i was also wondering how 76 got all region lineman last year, if our line was in your region, our whole line would be all region. i can't wait to whop some butt tonight. so get ready jackets to get bitten by the bulldogs. yeah and number 68 if you have a girlfriend" probably your cousin" you better kiss her goodbye because when i am done with you the only thing you will be seeing for the while is the ceiling of a hospital room. so let's get ready to rumble.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slickTP

You said it Bulldog77. Last year was a fluke, there's absolutely no way that the FHS SweatBees(2A) can hang with the new and improved Bulldogs.We have a few surprises up our sleeve.You won't be running up field for long.

SheaO4 are you man or woman? What's so wrong with being confident about our WIN over Fairview tonight. It has been 4 years since we had someone at the helm who knew what they were doing. I have waited long enough to get a winner in as head coach and we finally did it. Be proud and confident and support your team fellow Centervillian!! :o

That is what I hate about this website. We ought to have a law that doesn't allow a high school athlete or student onto this site. They start plugging themselves and telling everyone they are the greatest. Reallity check....hello. Let's think about this in a grown way should we. When is the last time anyone from either of these teams have gone on to play college ball???? Or even had a successful season?? (post-season play) I hate to be the one to tell THETRUTH but hey think about it. One more thing it doesn't matter if you got Steve Spurrier coaching the Bulldogs. It's hard to compete with no athletes. TheTruth has been spoken.

Guest jacket09

I hope and pray to god that I number 68 see you on the feild and i hope that you have good insurance or a real nice mommy cause i'm going to chew you up and spit you out

Posted by jacket09:

I hope and pray to god that I number 68 see you on the feild and i hope that you have good insurance or a real nice mommy cause i'm going to chew you up and spit you out

I REST MY CASE......read "new coach" post

thetruth has been spoken

Guest shea04
Posted by slickT3P6:

You said it Bulldog77. Last year was a fluke, there's absolutely no way that the FHS SweatBees(2A) can hang with the new and improved Bulldogs.We have a few surprises up our sleeve.You won't be running up field for long.

SheaO4 are you man or woman? What's so wrong with being confident about our WIN over Fairview tonight. It has been 4 years since we had someone at the helm who knew what they were doing. I have waited long enough to get a winner in as head coach and we finally did it. Be proud and confident and support your team fellow Centervillian!! :o

Slick, I don't know who you are but all I said was that it is easy for people to come on here and talk smack...anyone can do that. It takes class not to. Yes, I do support our team and I have confidence that we will win tonight...but putting things on here doesn't give us the win. It is what is done on the field. To me, it is embarassing having players from our school come one here and run their mouths...then lose. I know that won't happen to night, but let's show other counties that we have class. Yes, we do have a winner for a coach. Coach True coached my dad's football team when he was in h.s. so we definetely know he knows what he is talking about.

I'm a girl and I play for HCHS softball and volleyball.

Good luck Bulldogs!!!! :D

Hey scuba do be doo...........better come up for air...your getting a little silly...just relax....and repeat after me.....Yellowjackets please go home...Yellowjackets please go home...well it works in fairytales...since you are in one thought I would help you out!!....lol..

Go YellowJackets!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::):):)

Guest slickTP
Posted by shea04:
Posted by slickT3P6:

SheaO4 are you man or woman? What's so wrong with being confident about our WIN over Fairview tonight. It has been 4 years since we had someone at the helm who knew what they were doing. I have waited long enough to get a winner in as head coach and we finally did it. Be proud and confident and support your team fellow Centervillian!! :rolleyes:

Slick, I don't know who you are but all I said was that it is easy for people to come on here and talk smack...anyone can do that. It takes class not to. Yes, I do support our team and I have confidence that we will win tonight...but putting things on here doesn't give us the win. It is what is done on the field. To me, it is embarassing having players from our school come one here and run their mouths...then lose. I know that won't happen to night, but let's show other counties that we have class. Yes, we do have a winner for a coach. Coach True coached my dad's football team when he was in h.s. so we definetely know he knows what he is talking about.

I'm a girl and I play for HCHS softball and volleyball.

Good luck Bulldogs!!!! :)

Well then, aren't you just the lady. HCHS might have a few class individuals left. I know the softball team has several. Good luck in volleyball AB. :confused:

I told you not to stir up them Jackets....but noooooo... you wouldn't listen!!!!! Now its too late..the Jackets have caught wind of it and now it"s on.Listen out your windows and you will hear them buzzing up the hwy around 5.......But don't worry the swelling goes down in a few days....... :rolleyes::):):):):)

Guest jacket09

good luck hickman county i hope yall give us a good challenge and youre not just another celina that talks alot i say we just find out tonight it really doesnt matter but say yall do win what does that show yalls big 4 a school beating our small 2 a school well man that shows yall have changed yeah yall are steppin up from 1 to 2 a but good luck anyways i hope yall do good tonight and i wish no bad things for any of you i want yall all healthy and ready for tonight