Austin East at Bearden

Turtle

They were in Texas Friday night and they missed the Seymour game to take a visit there.. Nothing is set in stone and they're still waving their options...

Indianfever was talking about Mitchell... You didn't say anything but your PowWow friend did...

Your comment was directed at my reply....go ahead and re-read it BIG DOG!!! Can't say I know my POW WOW friend, maybe I have met him a time or two at the Cafe

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what.. When I have time to find the post where they're bashing Mitchell I'll shut you Puppy fans up... I'll be on tomorrow... Going out on town now.. But I'll going to hush you peeps up tomorrow..

You have just stuffed your foot in your mouth....Never once have I said anything about Mitchell. Personally I think he is a great coach. But keep looking to find that post....I will be waiting for it.....OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH this is gonna be fun when tries to search for it all day long. Travel safe now, ya hear!!!!

Go Tigers wow, what you been smoking.. LOL

But I couldn't find anything on here about a Bearden poster talking bad about Mitchell it was a Fulton fan.. My bad... Same colors but different mascot and school name...

So, Turtle you got an apology for indiangiver, since it was him you slandered! I still say AE by 4, but I've been wrong many times before.