COLLINWOOD vs WAYNE CO.

TNballerz

IF ANY ONE EVERY WANTS TO SEE HOW A TEAM PLAYS TOGETHER AND HOW A TEAM DOESN'T THEN THIS WOULD BE THAT GAME!!!! COLLINWOOD'S USE OF EVERY PLAYER IS THE EXAMPLE OF A TEAM THAT USES EVERY PLAYERS ABILITY TO GAIN A VICTORY, WHILE WAYNE CO.'s USE OF JUST ONE PLAYER IS THE EXAMPLE OF HOW NOT TO PLAY!!!!! FYI***ANY TEAM FACING WAYNE CO. SHOULD DOUBLE TEAM ARE PUT YOUR BEST DEF. PLAYER ON RICE #33 THE RESULT WILL BE THAT HE WILL NOT PASS THE BALL AND HE WILL FORCE HIS SHOT WHEN THERE IS NO SHOOT. AND EVERY PLAY IS RUN THRU #33 SO NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF IT MEANS LOSING HE WILL GET HIS POINTS AT THE EXPENCE OF THE TEAM LOSING!!!!! THE BAD THING IS THAT THE COACH FOR WCHS ALLOWS IT TO HAPPEN AND HURTS THE WHOLE TEAM. SAY WHAT YOU THINK REPLY BACK.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI You are correct they do seem to run everything through Rice and I believe he is #32 not 33. However at most of the games I have been to most teams run their plays through their best player and from what I have seen he is definitely their best player. No offense to the other players but who do you think should be shooting for Wayne County? Keep your heads up guys some people have forgotten that Wayne County is pretty young and Cwood has all seniors and juniors. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

FYI You are correct they do seem to run everything through Rice and I believe he is #32 not 33. However at most of the games I have been to most teams run their plays through their best player and from what I have seen he is definitely their best player. No offense to the other players but who do you think should be shooting for Wayne County? Keep your heads up guys some people have forgotten that Wayne County is pretty young and Cwood has all seniors and juniors. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HE SHOULD BE THE BEST SEEING HOW MANY SHOTS HE TAKES AND DOES NOT LET THE OTHER PLAYERS ON THE TEAM SHOOT. WHAT IS HIS % OF MADE SHOTS ANYWAY TO THE NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS.

He is a good player but then again so was packman for the TITANS and you see what happened there.

dang homeboy u hatin.. cwood better watch out they may have 2 face w/c again and w/c almost got them last nite idk if cwood wants 2 play w/c again

homeboy is hatin on my boy Tyler. Don't sweat it Tyler! The players are just mad in Cousinwood cause they can't take every single shot, help coach the team, and run around town and have their butt kissed by every half wit that comes along. stay strong brother!,and keep shooting... every single time up the floor.

homeboy is hatin on my boy Tyler. Don't sweat it Tyler! The players are just mad in Cousinwood cause they can't take every single shot, help coach the team, and run around town and have their butt kissed by every half wit that comes along. stay strong brother!,and keep shooting... every single time up the floor.

this post is stupid you think cwood is mad there 16-2 and has baet w/c with ease twice. cwood is anything but mad actually their sitting pretty good as i see it.

My 2 cents........The team that plays like a TEAM will most of the time WIN over a team that depends on 1 player to carry them.

Prime example: Summertown, the beginning of the season they played like a well oiled machine. The assists were unreal. Most of the starters were scoring double digits and the other guys were getting on the board in single digits. They were passing and looking for the open man and it didnt matter who that was. They were getting the OPEN shots and not forcing much of anything. The second half of this season they are looking more and more like Wayne County. THeir new rule GET IT TO WES LONG AT ALL COSTS, and that cost is HIGH. He is scoring 25+points a game, but his shots are forced and sometimes he is shooting over double defenders, and less than half his shots are falling. Summertown as a team is a force to be reckoned with, too bad thats not how they are playing.

Every team has their "golden child", you build AROUND that player and not ON that player.