COLLINWOOD vs WAYNE CO.

TNballerz

homeboy is hatin on my boy Tyler. Don't sweat it Tyler! The players are just mad in Cousinwood cause they can't take every single shot, help coach the team, and run around town and have their butt kissed by every half wit that comes along. stay strong brother!,and keep shooting... every single time up the floor.

What???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What???

Skeet hows it grilling??

There is something to this post that every team in this district should use. (Team Work), cause that is the only way they are going to get past REGIONALS. Humbolt and Cullioka are waiting. And what happens when your top shooter gets shut down? Or they try to do more than they can do. You end up in the LOST colum. Use everyone on the floor and look for your open man, AND MOST OF ALL D-UP!!!!

REMEMBER: If you not bleeding your not playing hard.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> YET

Skeet hows it grilling??

There is something to this post that every team in this district should use. (Team Work), cause that is the only way they are going to get past REGIONALS. Humbolt and Cullioka are waiting. And what happens when your top shooter gets shut down? Or they try to do more than they can do. You end up in the LOST colum. Use everyone on the floor and look for your open man, AND MOST OF ALL D-UP!!!!

REMEMBER: If you not bleeding your not playing hard.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> YET

You're right on Bucket.

Bucket and Skeeter are both ignorant and uninformed. If it was that easy they would put you two morons in charge of a team.

Come on PCopossum, why be so touchy?... Everything Bucket stated about "team" basketball is correct; he didn't mention names, or teams... Sometimes the truth just really hurts, doesn't it... TNballerz started this thread, and automatically everyone assumes he or she is from C'wood, and they may be; but I have heard that same exact comment and opinion come from W'boro people... PCopossum, I really appreciate your posts... I know I'm not the smartest guy out their, but thanks to you, I know that I'm not the most stupid either.

Bucket and Skeeter are both ignorant and uninformed. If it was that easy they would put you two morons in charge of a team.

Will Mr. Pocat,skunk,roadkill! what ever you want to call yourself. Nothing in life worth having comes easy. As i remember pc beat s'town. And that is something that c-wood nor wayne co. has be able to do yet. So please explain this o'great possum are will you play dead instead!!!! Do you discount the phrase that, "you build a team around your best player not on him" as stated by the post from,as being a good start to building a solid team that counts on each other rather than one counting on himself. Are should basketball be changed to 1 on 1 instead!!

WATCHOUT CROSSING THE ROAD /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Will Mr. Pocat,skunk,roadkill! what ever you want to call yourself. Nothing in life worth having comes easy. As i remember pc beat s'town. And that is something that c-wood nor wayne co. has be able to do yet. So please explain this o'great possum are will you play dead instead!!!! Do you discount the phrase that, "you build a team around your best player not on him" as stated by the post from,as being a good start to building a solid team that counts on each other rather than one counting on himself. Are should basketball be changed to 1 on 1 instead!!

your are right we did beat Summertown. We have a good team when hitting on all cylinders. I don't know how the team will adjust w/o Cannon Rhodes, but we shall see. I think the phrase you are refering to is exactly right, but the scoring has to go through your best player. Everyone can't have the same opportunity to score. Bucket, don't take anything I say to heart. I just like getting on Skeeter and you b/c you were in bed w/ him. lol!!

WATCHOUT CROSSING THE ROAD /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

everyone would love to be able to score a lot of points but when you lose the other guys on the team and they resent you cause your a ballhog [not that good ] you will never make out of this district I know a parent of one of wc girls that hasn't watched a whole boys game cause it is embarassing If i was his parent i'd be crawling under the bleachers after about 50 shots[with 25 to go ]

Another one heard from the cousinwood gallery

Since we're supposedly all cousins down here I guess that explains why we play so good as a team. I guess its just the strong "family bond"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO TROJANS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well the bottom line i dont see wayne county making it out of disrticts and word around town is that mr. ryan franks is quittin after this year....as for rice he is a good player but not near as good as he thinks he his...this small town atheletics has done got to his head i dont care if he is micheal jordan it still takes 5 to play the game and play it successfully....anyone can score 35-40 a game when you shoot 30 three pointers a game...then after he misses he dont even go play defense 95 percent of the time...dont get me wrong im a wayne county fan but this group of guys aint a team and i dont know wat has got into coach franks he has never allowed this bull from any other players why is he startin now>>>>>>>>